Fantasy Baseball 2022? | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Baseball 2022?

Symphony Steve

All American
I'm jonesing. I think the MLB lockout will be over soon. Can we get the band together one more time?

Not to mention, we have room for newcomers.

Season 5 Yes GIF by Paramount+

Thanks for getting the league going again.
Dellemc Im Ready GIF by Dell Technologies

Thank you for sending me an invite after my not participating much last year. Which was my loss because I drafted a hell of a team focused on Jays who had huge offensive years beyond their draft position (Guerrerro, Semien, Bichette, Hernandez I think)

Now that I have discovered the "Start Active Players" function for when I am busy (Not sure why I missed that in prior years) I will keep my team active and updated like I do in basketball.

Look forward to the new year.

Thank you for sending me an invite after my not participating much last year. Which was my loss because I drafted a hell of a team focused on Jays who had huge offensive years beyond their draft position (Guerrerro, Semien, Bichette, Hernandez I think)

Now that I have discovered the "Start Active Players" function for when I am busy (Not sure why I missed that in prior years) I will keep my team active and updated like I do in basketball.

Look forward to the new year.
I'll have to look for the Start Active Players function also. I didn't know it was on there.

I'll have to look for the Start Active Players function also. I didn't know it was on there.

I noticed it this year during basketball (not sure if it was new or I had missed it before). Maybe its not there for baseball. You hit "Start Active Players", and it sets your team up for the whole week / rest of the week.

For basketball the only issue is days where you have 11 or more of your 13 players playing and 1 has to rest, sometimes it doesn't sit the best guy to sit. Not many days like that in basketball, but its something you need to be more careful for baseball obviously as there are many days everybody plays.

But it certainly is better than doing nothing if you are a buy.

Can someone please post the link to the league again? For some reason, it's not showing up when I log into yahoo.

I think one of these will work ...hopefully.

So far, we only have 5, possibly 6, as I count it. We really should have 10. Plus, as of yet, we don't have a Commish. I've never done it, but, if someone could guide me, I might be able to.

I think one of these will work ...hopefully.

Thank you!

So far, we only have 5, possibly 6, as I count it. We really should have 10. Plus, as of yet, we don't have a Commish. I've never done it, but, if someone could guide me, I might be able to.
I asked a couple of questions about the league about a week ago and nobody responded. I had some interest but I’m not sure.

I'm looking to shake things up a little. If anyone is in a similar situation and wants to throw me a trade offer, I'd probably seriously consider it.

Jose Berrios is getting shelled again and now has an ERA around 5.50 Thought he had turned it around with a solid July, but now two bad three inning'ish starts in a row

If somebody wants him he is available for any player that would stay on my roster, but not that optimistic!

May be hitting waivers in the next week.

Jose Berrios is getting shelled again and now has an ERA around 5.50 Thought he had turned it around with a solid July, but now two bad three inning'ish starts in a row

If somebody wants him he is available for any player that would stay on my roster, but not that optimistic!

May be hitting waivers in the next week.
Uh, anybody looking to deal Fernando Tatis, Jr.?

Heck yeah you all laughed when I drafted McCullers and after spending an IL spot the entire season on him he finally came through today!

I got plenty of time to rally, doesn't matter how long I spent in last place in the league!

Hahahahahahaha!

Heck yeah you all laughed when I drafted McCullers and after spending an IL spot the entire season on him he finally came through today!

I got plenty of time to rally, doesn't matter how long I spent in last place in the league!

Hahahahahahaha!
McCullers is back??!!

That's it, I'm done. Cashing in my chips...

With 3 weeks to go, the battle for the last playoff spot (6th) is fierce.
Not much to separate 4th to 7th.
And of course Otto has Lance Mclullers.

My team doing the bet to tank a 7-5 week, by going 2-29 so far today (.069 AVG, .272 OPS)
IIRC, my team average was up by about .080 at the end of Thursday and my OPS was up by about .300.

Now they are up .009 and .031.

Also screw Fernando Tatis Hr.

1661116650363.png

Acknowledging the crappy way my team has played or acted (Looking at you Jose Berrios and Fernando Tatis), my team is now called the Cleveland Steamed Crudite.

It was formerly known as the Jr Noboa Superstars.

Gotta say, Guy Fawkes' Long Balls may be the best-balanced team we've ever had in this league.

My team didn't suck this week, but they had an answer for everything.

Anything can happen in a given week, but my hat's off to that team. My only hope? Sometimes the best team doesn't win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom