FB Schedule To Be Released At 3:00 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

FB Schedule To Be Released At 3:00

This schedule absolutely blows for me...not sure what games I can make right now other than PSU and Wagner. I've booked a room for FSU but might have to cancel. Going to have to do some planning here...standby for the official roadie.

Why would we schedule a game that wont count as an official win in regards to bowl eligibility? I mean I know people up there are stupid but that stupid????

Where is ATLNTA, GA?

Also, what city will the FSU game be played?

Hey Syracuse athletic interns, get a clue.

This schedule absolutely blows for me...not sure what games I can make right now other than PSU and Wagner. I've booked a room for FSU but might have to cancel. Going to have to do some planning here...standby for the official roadie.

Agree. Not happy with the schedule - for many reasons. Maryland and Fla. State back to back just about kills doing both for me. Wagner is a throwaway game, particularly the week before a better throwaway game in Tulane. I don't like having Pitt and BC back to back in late November. We could be 3-7, 4-6 at that point and everyone will have lost interest. Those roadies at NC State and Ga Tech could make the end of the season meaningless.

Clemson in early October is nice, particularly if it gets a later start.

My fear of playing BC after Thanksgiving has reared its ugly head. Non starter for me.

IF said FCS team has x amount of scholarship players. I think the stated number was 57? and Wagner, as of last year, only had 40.
Not true Wagner's rolling 2 year average is 69.26 which would make them a bowl eligible win. 40 athletic department others funded by school's general funds.

I didnt see this answered anywhere... When do we find out how many, and which games are on national TV?

I like it. 3 home games in November? hell yeah.

I didnt see this answered anywhere... When do we find out how many, and which games are on national TV?

12 day picks most likely unless they announce the 1st month gametimes in may?

I like it. 3 home games in November? hell yeah.

Who knows with new coaches, QB, conference - but it's nice to have some home games down the stretch for sure. Bowl eligibility and the like.

Not true Wagner's rolling 2 year average is 69.26 which would make them a bowl eligible win. 40 athletic department others funded by school's general funds.

Where are you getting that number from? The FCS maximum is 63. The Northeast Conference has a maximum of 40.

Personally, I like the schedule other than Wagner (if it doesn't count). If it does, I really like the schedule. They Byes seem to lineup at the right time. Plus the last two at home vs. traditonal rivals is excellent.

So much better than the last couple of years! Serious football games!

Good if you're playing indoors but lousy for tailgating.
true, but for the team, 3 winnable home games in November is a very good thing.

BD-pJeTCUAAsIaA.jpg:large

I love the open date before Clemson. Gives the team some time to heal any walking wounded and more importantly time for the staff to work out any kinks in the play calling. Would be sweeeet to pull out a win.

I love the open date before Clemson. Gives the team some time to heal any walking wounded and more importantly time for the staff to work out any kinks in the play calling. Would be sweeeet to pull out a win.

Will be nice to go into that game 4-0.

Well, I already know I can't make the Clemson game. I suppose I can probably make some good coin on that and my parking pass. Enough to pay for a trip to Atlanta for the GT game? I doubt it, but it'll help.

Presbyterian, Elon, Bethune-Cookman, Savannah St.

Wagner fits in there somewhere.

Bought air travel for Clemson...thank you JetBlue. The rest...we'll see.