FB Schedule To Be Released At 3:00 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

FB Schedule To Be Released At 3:00

I hope Frazier still remembers how to run from his Olympics days. Have a feeling he is gonna get chased FAST out of town.

angry-mob.jpg

Well if that is the case then sweet.
But I still wonder if he's playing with words or if he thinks it counts and is wrong. haha who knows?

But I still wonder if he's playing with words or if he thinks it counts and is wrong. haha who knows?

That was my next question. "5 + 1 = 6 right?"

Counts as an official win for the Syracuse record book, but does it count for bowl eligibility. I mean that answer is total lawyer speak and semantics. I don't believe him until its confirmed in a press release.

Interesting...Pitt got 2 national games...and lots of hype insofar as coming to ACC...'Cuse not so much. Wonder why?

And Frazier emailed me as well: Thanks for your interest in our Football program.Wagner will count towards our Bowl Certification.Thanks and have a great day.

Matt Park also said the same thing on twitter. I guess we will see, you would hope they wouldn't be that clueless up there to schedule an exhibition game.

Frazier just emailed me this:

"6 wins makes us Bowl Certified.Wagner counts as an official win."
wagner is an official win, but is it a 'certified' win???

Oh Lord

And Frazier emailed me as well: Thanks for your interest in our Football program.Wagner will count towards our Bowl Certification.Thanks and have a great day.

Matt Park also said the same thing on twitter. I guess we will see, you would hope they wouldn't be that clueless up there to schedule an exhibition game.

Perhaps SU will put bowl money toward paying for 13 additional scholarships at Wagner.

Frazier just emailed me this:

"6 wins makes us Bowl Certified.Wagner counts as an official win."

It counts as an official win - well yeah. 6 wins makes us Bowl Certified (sic eligible) - well yeah. Does a win over Wagner count as one of the 6 needed to be bowl eligible. Am I over-parsing here?

You can count 1 fcs game per season towards bowl eligibility. A few years ago when we played 2, we could only count 1 win not both.

Matt Park is an arrogant Prikk who spends 90% of his day being condescending towards everyone he interacts with. But I digress. If you read his tweet he's just spouting off the "1 FCS win counts" stuff. He doesn't understand the deeper scholarship question that someone was asking him.

You can count 1 fcs game per season towards bowl eligibility. A few years ago when we played 2, we could only count 1 win not both.
Theres a scholarship % issue going on too

Send them the NCAA rule.

Sent using my Commodore 64

IF said FCS team has x amount of scholarship players. I think the stated number was 57? and Wagner, as of last year, only had 40.

Can someone please ask the genius Frazier if he is aware of the FCS scholarship issue with Wagner, and please dont go by Matt Park he has no freeking idea.

Interesting...Pitt got 2 national games...and lots of hype insofar as coming to ACC...'Cuse not so much. Wonder why?
I bet SU would have been considered for the Labor Day game if we didn't have Penn State at Metlife locked in. It was obvious Pitt or SU hosting a bigboy on Labor Day and Pitt got it cause our Penn State and the other national game is against Notre Dame and ESPN will always give ND a primetime national game.