FBI arrests Assistant Basketball Coaches in Corruption Scheme | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FBI arrests Assistant Basketball Coaches in Corruption Scheme

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    93.5 KB · Views: 79
wouldn't be surprised if at least a couple of these schools try to retain them after legal stuff (plea deals, etc) sorted out

No shot, the head coaches are going to distance themselves immediately.

Does it mention specific schools?
Mentions enough that you can figure it out. Location, public vs. private, number of schools...I havent finished but I'm concerned about the Miami one. It's a 2018 recruit and specifically mentions a University-4 offering similar money and it's sponsored by a competing apparel company...this is all from August (last month)...so if carey it'd be us or uconn.

These indictments are strictly to squeeze these guys into flipping on the people with money.

They won't go to jail unless they don't cooperate.

Hopefully this gets Arizona out of the northeast.

Mentions enough that you can figure it out. Location, public vs. private, number of schools...I havent finished but I'm concerned about the Miami one. It's a 2018 recruit and specifically mentions a University-4 offering similar money and it's sponsored by a competing apparel company...this is all from August (last month)...so if carey it'd be us or uconn.

:confused:

Reading on, my money is Ayla. Mentions if it's 2017 vs...2018 it'd be easier. And makes a lot more sense given his recruitment now...