Feb 24 & 25 - Weekend Bubble Schedule | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Feb 24 & 25 - Weekend Bubble Schedule

q1 wins - study up on it.

OK Captain Smug.

If Nebraska wins it quarterfinal game I hope you don't get a case of shrunken nuts when it comes time to put your money where the big mouth is.

lol Baylor.
We were ahead of them (I believe, going by memory) entering the week. Both teams proceed to lose twice - we lose home NC, plastered at Duke - they get plastered at home by WVU and lose by 10 at tcu

I went and looked at last week (there was also 30 on Sunday). They were ahead of us 22-17, now its 13-9. Louisville and USC replaced the two teams this week on the in side. And Louisville moved up despite going 1-1. Which adds to my theory that we will still be in the discussion at 8-10 entering the ACC tourney.

View attachment 123507

And I have found 2 historical teams that did not get in at 13-5 (or something resembling it)
In 2012, Oregon did not get in at 13-5. In 2011, Alabama did not get in at 12-4.

Also, in 2012, the same year Oregon went 13-5 and missed the tourney, Washington WON the Pac12 at 14-4 and missed the tourney

Also, in 2012, the same year Oregon went 13-5 and missed the tourney, Washington WON the Pac12 at 14-4 and missed the tourney

Missed that one. Thanks

I was also going to point out that Clemson has really been driving the struggle bus lately losing 3 of 4. Granted to decent competition, but I would be very disappointed if we took care of business at BC and came up short in the Dome vs Clemson.
We were missing our starting PG for the 3 games but I agree it hasn't been pretty.

I went and looked at last week (there was also 30 on Sunday). They were ahead of us 22-17, now its 13-9. Louisville and USC replaced the two teams this week on the in side. And Louisville moved up despite going 1-1. Which adds to my theory that we will still be in the discussion at 8-10 entering the ACC tourney.

Yeah, hard to say. If Louisville loses their last two they are OUT as they should be. Their resume isn’t strong enough top-bottom even at 9-9 in conference. Neither will SU’s at 8-10. FSU has two very winnable games left with BC and Clemson. They should be safe with those two. Granted not a high seed at all like Miami. I think it will be 8 from ACC when all said and done. More than fair. I don’t think UL or SU are capable of doing much and enough in the ACCT to earn a bid.

Last edited:
Rooting for Connecticut is bizarre
We beat them there outside the top 100 but they’re also playing a bubble team in temple as discussed earlier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom