Feb 26 - Feb 29 Tracking the Bubble + Games | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Feb 26 - Feb 29 Tracking the Bubble + Games

Nebraska and Arizona St both have 9 losses Using KP, the SOS is even (Arizona St 60/Nebraska 64). so it's basically a draw up to this point. **

**Unfortunately for Nebraska fans, the committee is more likely to rely on the SOS derived from RPI, rather than something much better like the above. (Per RPI - Arizona St SOS = 57, Nebraska = 106)

So let's say it is still a draw. Arizona St. had quality wins, that Nebraska didn't. And those better wins can be even be easily identified by the eye test. You don't need data to tell you that Xavier and Kansas are better wins than Nebraska has.

That's great but where's the breaking point in this situation? If ASU lost another five in a row would it matter? How long can ASU live off those two wins?

Btw Nebraska's losses were against much better opposition (KU, OSU, Purdue, Creighton, Mich State) than ASU's losses. So to equate the losses is meaningless to me.

What a fantastic basketball game -- let's go Davidson! (and the fact that it is 100-100 is kind of cool)

That's great but where's the breaking point in this situation? If ASU lost another five in a row would it matter? How long can ASU live off those two wins?

Btw Nebraska's losses were against much better opposition (KU, OSU, Purdue, Creighton, Mich State) than ASU's losses. So to equate the losses is meaningless to me.

So you value good losses, but not good wins. That's great.

They are not going to discredit wins from the month of November no matter how hard you want them to.

Bonnies turnover

Davidson miss

Bonnies to the line

2:49

1-2 FT's

106-105

I wish I still had CBSSN.
You could try to get CBS All Access it’s like six bucks a month so if you had it for half a month be three box. I’m not positive it’s available on that

So you value good losses, but not good wins. That's great.

They are not going to discredit wins from the month of November no matter how hard you want them to.

I value good losses over bad losses. Don't you? Kinda simplistic to say they each have nine losses and not delve into it any deeper.

3 Davidson, 4 St. Bonaventure players fouled out. The bonnies players that are out scored 77 points. Let's go Davidson.

I value good losses over bad losses. Don't you? Kinda simplistic to say they each have nine losses and not delve into it any deeper.

Kind of simplistic to say Nebraska has 13 Big 10 wins and not delve into it any deeper.

Kind of simplistic to say Nebraska has 13 Big 10 wins and not delve into it any deeper.

13-5 in a league vs 7-9 in an even weaker league. I don't need to do much delving there. But but but ASU won two big games three months ago. Yee-hah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom