Feb 26 - Feb 29 Tracking the Bubble + Games | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Feb 26 - Feb 29 Tracking the Bubble + Games

5th foul on Adams was iffy but it was clear the refs were then just looking for a chance to even it up by giving Aldridge his 5th... good to see them letting the players decide things

13-5 in a league vs 7-9 in an even weaker league. I don't need to do much delving there. But but but ASU won two big games three months ago. Yee-hah.
so by your brilliant rationale this really shouldn't count as a win for the bonnies, right?

On to the next game.

upload_2018-2-28_0-11-56.png

Still a positive night to see 3 of the 5 P5 schools lose.

Would be nice to get Boise St to get an overall record below .500.

so by your brilliant rationale this really shouldn't count as a win for the bonnies, right?

Great win for the Bonnies. They be dancin'. Give up that ghost.

This from the guy that lectures me about q.1 wins when SU has zero of those wins. Then questions URI's qualifications to be in the tourney. Hard to take you seriously.

13-5 in a league vs 7-9 in an even weaker league. I don't need to do much delving there. But but but ASU won two big games three months ago. Yee-hah.

It's good to know that St. Bonaventure's win against us won't matter anymore because it will be almost three months before Selection Sunday.

OOC games are more important than conference games. In 1998 Florida State went 6-11 in the ACC (6-10 regular season, 0-1 in the ACCT), finished tied for 6th in a 9-school ACC, and got a bid. They went 0-6 vs the top 3 teams in the ACC and 1-9 vs the top 5.

They got a bid because they beat UConn, Zona, and Florida OOC even though they lost to Kansas and South Florida. Games in November and December mean a lot for teams and conferences.

It's good to know that St. Bonaventure's win against us won't matter anymore because it will be almost three months before Selection Sunday.
actually that loss doesn't count because it was so close

Other than the Syracuse game, not nearly as big a day tomorrow.

I only added FSU because a few people had them out right now. I guess if they finish the season 0-3 they may be worrying a tad.

5th foul on Adams was iffy but it was clear the refs were then just looking for a chance to even it up by giving Aldridge his 5th... good to see them letting the players decide things

It never ends, does it?

If we lose to BC we're 100% done unless we win the ACC tourney yes ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom