felt like some kind of exorcism in there last night | Syracusefan.com

felt like some kind of exorcism in there last night

orangehomer

All American
i think the community and the fan base really, really needed that. the ghosts of grob are hereby banished forthwith. hallelujah, praise otto.

We are obviously not completely back to where we want to be, but like beating WVa and USF on the road last year, and our bowl win, last night represented one more large step out of the abyss. Like Moses on the mountain, we have now seen the promised land. It was especially important in terms of program perception because it was done in front of a national TV audience.

i think the community and the fan base really, really needed that. the ghosts of grob are hereby banished forthwith. hallelujah, praise otto.

That was what the Dome feels like for a big basketball game. I haven't felt that kind of atmosphere in there but a handful of times in the 8 years since I moved back home. Florida State, Boston College's last game, Notre Dame and last night. Those are the top 4.

What's REALLY important is that now the football players know what it feels like to play in the Dome when it is a REAL home field advantage. Let's try to build on that.

I hope we had recruits there for the game.

Of course, any team is only one loss from humility, but, yes, SU has a tremendous chance to built momentum now that will be noticed nationally.

We are obviously not completely back to where we want to be, but like beating WVa and USF on the road last year, and our bowl win, last night represented one more large step out of the abyss. Like Moses on the mountain, we have now seen the promised land. It was especially important in terms of program perception because it was done in front of a national TV audience.
Plus, the nation is going to see highlights of this game, ALL DAY LONG!

Hopefully, people don't take it as the Big East being weak, top to bottom.

It felt a LITTLE like PSU 1987.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom