Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances

All the trash on the ground all over the city, side of the road. Why do you think...hmmm.. I done with that, I think this spot on the ground is where it goes I'll just drop it right there.

Just saw one tonight that reminds me of this. Smokers who toss their cigarettes out the window. Are they just trying to prove they are disgusting people?

I hate it when people call me out for wearing these:
image.jpg

People who refuse to affix their EZ pass transponder to their windshield. Invariably they slow down to about 3 m.p.h. and coast up to the toll while they search frantically for the transponder so they can hold it up before they actually get all the way through.

Of course only when I'm behind said people, which seems to occur all the time.
oops. guilty.

Having Braille at a ATM drivethru...yeah, I know they can walk up and use them,but do you really think it is smart to put a blind person into a traffic pattern..

Drivers who poke along in the passing lane on the highway. Move the hell over!

Traffic!

Drivers who don't wave or acknowledge you to say thanks when you let them in or let them go ahead of you.

When you hit Yes for a receipt at gas station and it tells you to see attendant.

Agree with previous posters on the grammatical things. Here's another, people "that" say or do things instead of people "who" say or do things.

Running in the wind. Just hate it. Seems like it hits me in every direction some days.

When I'm driving I despise those radio ads that have a honking horn on their soundtrack. Makes me react as if a real car is honking at me. I want to strangle the idiots that made the advertisement.
I once plugged my iPhone in while driving my truck and had no idea which song was up next. Runnin' with the Devil came on, gradually of course, and I freaked right the hell out and started looking everywhere in a panic for the 18-wheeler or train that was about to obliterate me. True story.

The "Lets ... Go... s ...U" chant
OMG the delay in between each part makes this sooooooooo pathetic. Can someone please make it stop!

This is a like, not a grievance: I just love it when we all yell out "O" in the national anthem!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom