Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances

This guy:
images

and this guy:
images

And this one:
images

And these ones:
images

I just don't like their face! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

exodus. movement of jah people. exiting the mighty dome. while the game is being played. sometimes not even decided.

that so often broadcast image scenario just reflects so poorly on all of us as a fan base.15 minutes of your life.
just stick it out to the end. stand and cheer. win or lose. get your full money's worth of this overpriced experience.

People who refuse to affix their EZ pass transponder to their windshield. Invariably they slow down to about 3 m.p.h. and coast up to the toll while they search frantically for the transponder so they can hold it up before they actually get all the way through.

Of course only when I'm behind said people, which seems to occur all the time.

Last edited:
People on our row that arrive late, leave 2 minutes before half time , come back late from half time and then leave 2 minutes left in the game no matter what the score .

People that try to leave when the stairs are packed and not moving, making you lean back awkwardly while they stand in front of you in your space

Ok... I apparently have a lot to B about . You would never know that I actually love being at basketball games ( go to football too but loving that is much harder).

Ok 1 more... People that talk, continue walking, leave hats on during the national anthem.

Grievances not to do w the Done...

Parents that don't think their children do anything wrong

Parents who blame someone / anyone/ everyone for their child's behavior

Parents who are their teenage kids "best friend"... They have friends, be a Parent

People who post inappropriate "news" ... Like someone passed away, got a terrible health diagnosis etc on Facebook - especially when it's not about them.

People that bash others on social media... If you wouldn't say it to a persons face ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom