Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances

those people who buy and then start scratchin' lottery tickets at the checkout counter. hey jackpot junky...get a life.
just go out and sit in your car and at least give yourself the 5 minute illusion that you're suddenly a millionaire.

you come into my house your shoes are left in the back porch mudroom.
if you want to be stylish best match your socks to your frocks.
no trackers means that much less cleaning for me. sorry if you're shorter
but i have several high priced orientl area rugs that cost a fortune to clean
and we love eggnog. and brandy and rum. and argyles.

Hey man, have you thought about what the foot sweat is doing to the rugs?

The beer/coffee people that tell you "it tastes exactly like......"

"This coffee tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll! Try it!! You HAVE to try this! OMG, sooooo delicious." That **** best taste exactly like a cinnamon roll if you say that, and it never does. It tastes like coffee with some cinnamon.

"OMG, you HAVE to try this beer - it tasts exactly like applewood smoked bacon!!!!" Uh, no it doesn't. It tastes like beer.

The homeless people at the exits in Syracuse - at least Midler. I mean, I don't judge, no issue you asking for money, but you literally have all day - could you pick up your freaking garbage.

When you signal a "dancer" with the twirl sign - and then she won't twirl. I went to all the trouble of moving my finger in a circle - the least you could is twirl once.

The beer/coffee people that tell you "it tastes exactly like..."

"This coffee tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll! Try it!! You HAVE to try this! OMG, sooooo delicious." That **** best taste exactly like a cinnamon roll if you say that, and it never does. It tastes like coffee with some cinnamon.

"OMG, you HAVE to try this beer - it tasts exactly like applewood smoked bacon!!!!" Uh, no it doesn't. It tastes like beer.
Anyone who thinks that your tastes are going to be the same as their tastes. People who try to convert you to: their religion, their political beliefs, their vacation spot, their favorite coffee (especially if they are pretentious and it is way overpriced, their favorite car (again if they are pretentious and it is way overpriced), yada, yada, yada.

If they want to take me to their favorite watering hole or favorite golf course or buy me their favorite pizza or chicken wings, I can live with those. Don't shove anything else down my throat.

Having to go to a friend's 23-year old daughter's funeral service.

That's my day tomorrow.

When you order a soft pretzel, and she asks if you want salt on it.

I'm sorry, did I not say a pretzel?
A pretzel without salt, is not a pretzel.

And a donut without a hole, is a danish.

Stalls in public bathrooms where there is no hook on which to hang a pocket book. They always tell you not to place a pocket book on the floor because 1) it might be stolen and 2) it will collect all kinds of germs. Why do half the public bathroom stalls therefore have no hook on which to hang a pocket book?

Last edited:
The hippies that ride their bikes to school at 40 below zero. Stop it, hippies. Stop going to the bathroom outside too.
CuseTroop releasing anguish is inspiring. The specificity is unprecedented.

People jogging before 6:00 A.M. when it's 10 degrees out. You are addicted. Stop it and join a gym until it gets warmer.

People who say:
New paradigm
Whatever
Can't wrap my brain around
Reach out to

People who have the red nose and antlers on their car. You people are just as bad as the ones with the mouse ears and whiskers

-People who Wear antlers on their head. You are not jolly, you're an embarrassment.
-People who have forgotten, or never knew how, to say 'excuse me' when they bump into you, push in front of you in the store, etc., etc.
-TV ads that start before Thanksgiving and repeat everyday for something that will not be seen or available for at least 3 months.
-Media commentators who want to tell me what I just saw/heard like I was unable to think for myself.
-Posters on this board who do not understand the meaning of constructive criticism.

'Must stop and get blood pressure medication!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom