Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances

- People who order/say 'EX-presso.' Wrong.
- People who write or say, 'prolly.' Just stop it.
- Stuffed crust pizza. Please disappear from society. You're a disgrace to pizza. Deep dish you're next...
- Restaurants listing kobe beef on their menus especially like kobe beef sliders. You lie! There are only 8 restaurants in the U.S. with a certificate to serve kobe.

People who have no idea how to maneuver a shopping cart, and danger everyone else.

People who drive their cars the way they maneuver a shopping cart.

People jogging before 6:00 A.M. when it's 10 degrees out. You are addicted. Stop it and join a gym until it gets warmer.

I've never seen a happy-looking jogger except in ads.

19575724-happy-jogger.jpg

The guy at the fargin Dome whom fargin announces the fargin score every fargin now and again even though there are fargin plenty of fargin scoreboards within fargin view, not to mention the fargin obvious...you fargin cork sucker! ;):)

People who stop their cars completely in front of the stop line at a traffic light.

Those 'everything happens for a reason folk.' Sometimes...there's just 'no reason.' :)

People who end every sentence with: "... you know what I mean?"

Also, any woman over the age of 12 who uses the word "like".

The guy at the fargin Dome whom fargin announces the fargin score every fargin now and again even though there are fargin plenty of fargin scoreboards within fargin view, not to mention the fargin obvious...you fargin cork sucker! ;):)

Do they do that at the Fargo Dome?

GateCityBankFeild_370x200.jpg

People in the passenger's seat of a car who feel the need to put their bare feet on the dashboard or, worse yet, hang them out the window...

SUOrange44

People texting at red lights.

When the paper towel dispenser in the public restroom is empty

People who start arguing at the grocery checkout about 5 cents when there are ten people behind them waiting to check out.

People who stop at the first gas pump instead of pulling up to the one in front so that they both can be used at the same time.

People who put hats in the overhead bin in an airplane.

Appletinis, chocotinis, berrytinis and the like. A martini is to be made with gin or vodka and vermouth. That is all.

When drivers do not use the on-ramp to get up to speed in order to merge! But basically all crappy drivers!

And of course, every single housewife show on Bravo! Please get these "women" off of TV!!!

Any golfer who spits sunflower seeds on the green...good luck at the pearly gates.

Any shopper who parks their carts in the middle of the aisle at Wegmans. Unless your 70 or older, I'm the person who runs my cart either into you or your cart and then apologizes with a grin on my face.

Drivers who don't use cruise control on the thruway/interstate when there is no to little traffic.

People who stop their cars completely in front of the stop line at a traffic light.
A. People who stop their cars so far back from the stop line (because they're afraid their precious little car widdle car will be hit {said in a whiney voice}) they're not inside the detector loops and it doesn't trigger the left turn arrow. Did you ever think if everyone pulled all the way up to the stop line people will be forced to take the turn wider?

B. People who stop so far back they aren't in the same zip code as the car in front of them, thereby reducing the number of cars that can get through the light safely without running the red.

People jogging before 6:00 A.M. when it's 10 degrees out. You are addicted. Stop it and join a gym until it gets warmer.

Just curious - how or why does this bother you?
It has exactly zero impact on you or your life.

Stop making me feel bad about myself, that you're dedicated and I'm a lazy slug!!
:p

This stupid trend of using the word "literally" all the time to emphasize something. People end up sounding like idiots 90% of the time because they're using it wrong. I'm in no way shocked that it seems to be limited to millennials either.

'Nuff said'..which (thankfully) seems to be dying a slow death.

Last edited:
This was likely already covered, but I'm not scrolling thru 19 pages to find out:

Could of.

What??
Do you even know what it is you're saying???
This is not Hooked on Phonics. Words have meanings.

COULD'VE.
It's a contraction, of the words COULD HAVE.

I could've avoided looking like a moron/Rutgers/Georgetown grad, but I typed could of instead. :p

what joey tribbiani landed another show playing joey tribbiani ? dude has all the acting range of candle. and that's before it's lit! so sick of his shtick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom