Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances

The people at supermarkets who decide that the perfect place to stop and check their receipts or have a conversation with another person, while both of them have carts, right in the middle of the freaking sliding doors so that no one can freaking get around them to either come in or go out.

You people are just the worst, supermarket jerks.

People have way more than 12 items in the 12 item line at the grocery store. Freaking mindless inconsiderate a holes.
Similarly, people who use the self checkout lane who have ZERO clue how it works and wind up having a store employee come over and basically do it all for them, holding up the line and holding ME up since the clerk is too busy helping them to freaking bypass my age check so I can get my freaking beer already.

Dook fans and what spews out of their pretentious, elitist mouths like the comment that Jay Williams made about Silent G transferring to SU from Dook... "Dook isn't for everyone". I was watching the game with my brother in-law (a die-hard Villanova fan) when Williams made that comment and my brother-in-law even said "that's why people hate Dook".

Similarly, people who use the self checkout lane who have ZERO clue how it works and wind up having a store employee come over and basically do it all for them, holding up the line and holding ME up since the clerk is too busy helping them to freaking bypass my age check so I can get my freaking beer already.

And the corollary, when the freaking guy at the Quick Chek wants me to use the self checkout lane and I'm not interested in doing HIS job!!

Dook fans and what spews out of their pretentious, elitist mouths like the comment that Jay Williams made about Silent G transferring to SU from Dook... "Dook isn't for everyone". I was watching the game with my brother in-law (a die-hard Villanova fan) when Williams made that comment and my brother-in-law even said "that's why people hate Dook".

Cameron stadium where the Dook fans get to spit on our players sitting on our bench.

If you have multiple of a certain item, does that count as only one item? Because, theoretically, the cashier could scan once and hit a multiplier.

Even with that allowance, people are just too impatient to be polite and get in the proper line.

When there are two lanes at an intersection, and people who are going to be going straight through the light decide to sit in the right hand lane. Dude, get the hell over into the left lane so that anyone turning right can still pull a right on red and not wait for your punk arse.

People who walk around in public places (grocery stores, doctor's office, etc) talking on their cell phones and think that they have to yell into the phone to be heard.

Like the guy in the bathroom stall yesterday at my office who was on his damn cell phone with the speaker on so I could learn all about his medical condition. It distracted me from peeing straight. I dribbled down my slacks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom