Fewest possessions by a Syracuse team in 15 years | Syracusefan.com

Fewest possessions by a Syracuse team in 15 years

Fortunately, they made most of them count tonight. Nice to see the offense back on track.

Imagine if we ended up in the big ten? Yea its smart and works for them but im sorry...i just cant respect the way they play the game...they really do cheat the game...MAN UP

If they only hit 40% of their 3's tonight, we blow them out of the building. They way they were dropping tonight was unreal.

Imagine if we ended up in the big ten? Yea its smart and works for them but im sorry...i just cant respect the way they play the game...they really do cheat the game...MAN UP
I didn't see much of the stuff that we were told to expect. No clutch and grab. No obvious wasting of time. It looked to me like they were trying to find a good shot, every step of the way.

If they cheated the game, I missed it.

cheated the game? they played basketball...something maybe that appears foreign to some people. in fact, Im sure people say the same thing about a team that plays exclusively zone defense.

I didn't see much of the stuff that we were told to expect. No clutch and grab. No obvious wasting of time. It looked to me like they were trying to find a good shot, every step of the way.

If they cheated the game, I missed it.

Fewest poessions in 15 years...they slowed the game down like crazy...god forbid if they had a lead we would never see the ball, im sorry i just cant stand it

every game i watch the more i start to feel like there shouldnt be a 3pt line.

at least move it to the NBA line.

its just too significant for such an easy shot to get open looks.

I agree - I'd be happy if they did away with it altogether
every game i watch the more i start to feel like there shouldnt be a 3pt line.

at least move it to the NBA line.

its just too significant for such an easy shot to get open looks.

I agree - I'd be happy if they did away with the 3pt line altogether, but I think they need to at least move it out further.
It's too easy for less talented teams to stay in games by launching easy 3's

Fewest poessions in 15 years...they slowed the game down like crazy...god forbid if they had a lead we would never see the ball, im sorry i just cant stand it
I'd call it patience. Would that some SU teams of the past had that kind of patience. This team can break down a D quickly but a lot of other SU teams (and occasionally this SU team) would have given up a launched a bad 3 against a zone half as good as ours.

they worked the ball until they could get the best possible shot. but it was stall ball until 5 secs were left on the shot clock. there were a number of shots they would have taken earlier in the clock if we weren't hustling on defense. i never felt like they were just intentionally using clock.

Guys im not disagreeing with you...it works and they do it to perfection it just drives me nuts

Guys im not disagreeing with you...it works and they do it to perfection it just drives me nuts
It drove me nuts when they hit threes or especially when we got called for fouls under 10 on the clock. We must gotten a foul called against us 10 times with just a few seconds left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom