FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread

Well that's a first. I've never seen a water break called for in a game at this level.

We look fantastic right now. Gotta even it up and put Portugal back on their heels. They got a gift goal and since then we've put pressure on them all game. Lets Go!!

Edit* Fantastic aside from clearing the ball from around the goal.

The question I have is are we playing like this because we are down 1-0 or did Cameron screw the pooch that bad where we should have control of this game

Well that was an extremely frustrating half. We looked the more dangerous side, however when it comes to mistakes it's USA-1 - Portugal-0.

Keep up this play in the second half and we are at the very least leaving Manaus with a point.

UGH! That Cameron play just makes me wanna puke. What?! He might as well have kicked it in himself. Douche.

UGH! That Cameron play just makes me wanna puke. What?! He might as well have kicked it in himself. Douche.
Even Howard spaced out. Hopefully Portugal suffers some of the same fate on that side of the pitch next half.

Wondo for Bedoya is the change I make. Bedoya is giving NOTHING.

CanadianSU said:
No I haven't I said it is highly unlikely that USA makes it out of the group, which was a fact... Don't take your anger out on me, I'm just watching the game... I could care less who wins.

I told you to stop your trolling. So scram. We aren't playing Canada and you're not a USA fan, so you don't need to comment . And I've called you on it days before this game so anger plays no role. Last warning.

Bradley is playing better but still making mistakes. He has two chances to spring us on the counter... Good sub by Portugal. they have taken some life out.