FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread

We can get forward and behind guys like Kompany and Van Buyten. We should be able to at least get one today.

We can get forward and behind guys like Kompany and Van Buyten. We should be able to at least get one today.

Kompany can be had IF you play straight at him. If you try and get cute with the ball he will crush you.

Kompany can be had IF you play straight at him. If you try and get cute with the ball he will crush you.
Clint will go right at him. I'm so excited. Playing in the group we did has made me optimistic for today. Regardless of what happens, I'm proud of this team and excited for its future.

Clint will go right at him. I'm so excited. Playing in the group we did has made me optimistic for today. Regardless of what happens, I'm proud of this team and excited for its future.

I like Clint and Zusi vs the Belgian rearguard.

Belgium's counter is very very quick. Other than that, They don't have much imo.

Mix for Cameron is the sub I would make. We are doing okay after a shaky first 5 minutes. Beasley is playing well.

Belgium's counter is very very quick. Other than that, They don't have much imo.

Yeah but they have a lot of that. I'm really surprised Origi started being so young but Lukaku will make an apperence later if they need goals.