FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread

This is brilliant.
10430853_784162474962033_2544176377569474132_n.jpg

Ok. Casual soccer fans, World Cup is over. But there is lots of quality club soccer coming soon that doesn't interfere with NFL!

EPL (NBC does a magnificent job), Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga all can be seen on US TV. If you like what you saw stick with it! Soccer is an amazing sport and it doesn't disappear when the World Cup ends.

This thread seems to be predominately the diehards but the point still stands.

Ok. Casual soccer fans, World Cup is over. But there is lots of quality club soccer coming soon that doesn't interfere with NFL!

EPL (NBC does a magnificent job), Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga all can be seen on US TV. If you like what you saw stick with it! Soccer is an amazing sport and it doesn't disappear when the World Cup ends.

This thread seems to be predominately the diehards but the point still stands.

Great post. Also worth mentioning that closer to home, Seattle plays Portland at 10 Eastern tonight on ESPN2. The atmosphere makes this one worth staying up for or at least setting the DVR. USMNT stars Deandre Yedlin and Clint Dempsey should be appearing for Seattle.

Great post. Also worth mentioning that closer to home, Seattle plays Portland at 10 Eastern tonight on ESPN2. The atmosphere makes this one worth staying up for or at least setting the DVR. USMNT stars Deandre Yedlin and Clint Dempsey should be appearing for Seattle.
Well said. That game will be awesome and will be up for it unless this celebration leads to an early bedtime.

I get it and all, but that is no where close to the world cup. sorry lol, forgive me :(

I get it and all, but that is no where close to the world cup. sorry lol, forgive me :(
To be sure, going from the World Cup to MLS is like going from heroin to cough syrup, but you can't just cut a junkie off cold-turkey. I'll get the DTs.

I don't follow MLS but I always try to catch Seattle vs. Portland.