FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread

Man can they just give Argentina their medals so they can leave the pitch. They are motionless. I gotta say I love the FIFA music they use walking out to matches and in this postage.

Champions Tournament in USA is going to be awesome. USA @ Czech Republic September 3rd.

Sepp Blatter is getting the Gary Bettman treatment LOL

1.) Best team won the whole thing
2.) Mascherano was unbelievable.
3.) Schurrle was all over the ball night. Great to see him set up the goal.
4.) Goethe looks like one of Harrison Ford's neighbors from "Witness"
5.) Best I can tell, there are six cameras in a world cup game. Five take shots of the field. One looks for hot women in the stands. Interesting to see if this can be duplicated in the US now.
6.) Agreed Messi had no help. They traded support for sublime defense.
7.) Germany could very easily repeat.

1.) Best team won the whole thing
2.) Mascherano was unbelievable.
3.) Schurrle was all over the ball night. Great to see him set up the goal.
4.) Goethe looks like one of Harrison Ford's neighbors from "Witness"
5.) Best I can tell, there are six cameras in a world cup game. Five take shots of the field. One looks for hot women in the stands. Interesting to see if this can be duplicated in the US now.
6.) Agreed Messi had no help. They traded support for sublime defense.
7.) Germany could very easily repeat.
I love how the cameramen always find the hot women from each country. The Argentinian hot blondes depressed after the goal were great shots.

IMO the only team that can beat Germany at EURO 2016 will be France and that is because the competition is in France.

It was awesome discussing the world cup with you guys! My family (other than the ones still in Ukraine) knows dick all about Soccer so it was nice talking about the matches and stuff with you. Thanks!

Forget to add that Neuer reminded me of the discussion about whether NBA guys could play high-level soccer. If it were possible, it would probably look a lot like what we saw from Neuer tonight. He was so quick to the ball and covered so much ground in the box. Great job all around.

It was awesome discussing the world cup with you guys! My family (other than the ones still in Ukraine) knows dick all about Soccer so it was nice talking about the matches and stuff with you. Thanks!
Likewise. This has been a great thread. I've really enjoyed it. I look forward to picking it up when the big leagues start ramping it up again. What to do with my sports viewing time now?

This thread should just roll over as soccer thread as club seasons will be starting in August and their will be a lot of interesting preseason matches in July in the USA.
Bayern Munich is playing the MLS All-Stars. Man U hammered the MLS All-Stars 2 years in a row.

This thread should just roll over as soccer thread as club seasons will be starting in August and their will be a lot of interesting preseason matches in July in the USA.
Bayern Munich is playing the MLS All-Stars. Man U hammered the MLS All-Stars 2 years in a row.
I'd rather see the European teams play straight-up MLS squads. All-Star teams are never coordinated enough to put together a good showing.

What an awful foul called on Higuain there. Are you kidding me? Looney tunes.

Bsc243aCYAAUWQb.jpg

I liked It. Manny went shamwow on higuan, higuan got up and whined about it then dropped and started rolling around again.