FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread

This ref has already missed one red card this match. The Dutch have no motivation the Brazilians need this match or I doubt they can recovery in the forseeable future.

Hes on tilt at this point. He was never that shaky at chelsea but he was never asked to be more than a role player.
There's nothing defensive about his game. He should be a midfielder. Will be really interesting to see what PSG does with him. They have a chance to be really good this year.

There's nothing defensive about his game. He should be a midfielder. Will be really interesting to see what PSG does with him. They have a chance to be really good this year.

They already have Cabaye, Motta, and Veratti to play CM. They're building fantastic depth to dominate Ligue 1 and make a deep CL run. I think this year they make the semifinals.

Okay today is the battle of the Popes Pope Benedict XVI(Germany) vs. Pope Francis(Argentina). Who has the more direct line to God?

Vamos Argentina! I'm going 2-1 to Messi and Co. Depends on how Germany mark Messi. The trio of Khedira, Boateng, and Hummels must communicate well to slow him down.

If I was Germany I'd better protect Howedes on that left flank.

I just watched the 2010 quarterfinal between Argentina and Germany. Most of the same players today and Germany smoked them 3-0.
I got the Germans 2-0 goals from Muller off a set piece and Klose.

BTW that North Korea story is hilarious the people think they are playing Portugal today.

If soccer teams were college football teams.
England = Notre Dame.
Germany = Southern California
Brazil = Alabama
Argentina = Auburn
Netherlands = Clemson
Spain = Florida State
Italy = Florida
Mexico = South Carolina
Uruguay = Penn State

Anyone got anymore. I can't do a USA one yet I was thinking Boise State but not sure

If soccer teams were college football teams.
England = Notre Dame.
Germany = Southern California
Brazil = Alabama
Argentina = Auburn
Netherlands = Clemson
Spain = Florida State
Italy = Florida
Mexico = South Carolina
Uruguay = Penn State

Anyone got anymore. I can't do a USA one yet I was thinking Boise State but not sure
Maybe SU?

Alsacs said:
If soccer teams were college football teams. England = Notre Dame. Germany = Southern California Brazil = Alabama Argentina = Auburn Netherlands = Clemson Spain = Florida State Italy = Florida Mexico = South Carolina Uruguay = Penn State Anyone got anymore. I can't do a USA one yet I was thinking Boise State but not sure

Turks and Caicos Islands = Rutgers

I just watched the 2010 quarterfinal between Argentina and Germany. Most of the same players today and Germany smoked them 3-0.
I got the Germans 2-0 goals from Muller off a set piece and Klose.

BTW that North Korea story is hilarious the people think they are playing Portugal today.
Apparently it was a hoax. But who knows with those guys!