FIL 2018 World Championship | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

FIL 2018 World Championship

He has two goals today and is still a good MLL player . Avg 2.5 pts a game for Cheasapake. Several other mll att have greater stats including Rice and Will Manny and case could have been made for the selection of either but Danowski choice was not just because of father coaching. He can play n Carc just explains how he fits and his overall value to USA.
Thanks! I realize with Pannell and Wolf, USA doesn't really need ANOTHER dodging attackman, so not much need for Rice or Manny. When I saw Ryan Brown on the roster, I was very encouraged.

actually 3.2 pts a game which is more or less his avg over the past few years but few games. Carc mentioned he may be retiring

Thanks! I realize with Pannell and Wolf, USA doesn't really need ANOTHER dodging attackman, so not much need for Rice or Manny. When I saw Ryan Brown on the roster, I was very encouraged.
Brown and Shreiber can rip

With three players (McPeak, Tyson Bomberry and I'm counting Jerry Staats) does SU have the most CURRENT players in the World Championships?[/QUOTE]
------

UAlbany has at least two that I noticed - Nanticoke and Ron John. Not sure if they have any other current or incoming players on the Iroquois roster or on other teams.

The Syracuse twitter account has posted a few highlights of the game -

Syracuse Lacrosse on Twitter

Syracuse Lacrosse on Twitter

With three players (McPeak, Tyson Bomberry and I'm counting Jerry Staats) does SU have the most CURRENT players in the World Championships?

What a great game to watch. The Iroquois are just so much fun to watch on offense - nice to see a healthy Randy Staats and younger bro is the real deal. They just don't have the D or midfield to stay with Canada or the US, but thought Warren Hill did a really nice job in goal. The US team is so stacked that it's almost unfair - looking forward to checking out Canada to see how the US stacks up. Despite the hype, was not overly impressed with Israel - a few high level players but not much else.

With three players (McPeak, Tyson Bomberry and I'm counting Jerry Staats) does SU have the most CURRENT players in the World Championships?
------

UAlbany has at least two that I noticed - Nanticoke and Ron John. Not sure if they have any other current or incoming players on the Iroquois roster or on other teams.[/QUOTE]

Albany has four: Nanticoke and Ron John on the Iroquois and two younger guys on Puerto Rico (Ramirez and Ramos).

I could watch the Iroquois play all day long!! Tyson B had a great game!

Nate Mc had a great game for Jamaica!

USA back-up goalie Jack Kelly down with a non-contact knee injury. :(

Last night we went out to eat early...it was a free meal. We were seated in booth #44 and on the screen in front of me was the USA vs Australia game. Then later last night "The Express" was on tv. It was an SU evening.

This canada/iroquois game is terrible. One team plays stall ball. The other either shoots within 10 secs of getting the ball or turns it over.

I can't for the life of me get interested in the world championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom