Filipowski better be suspended | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Filipowski better be suspended

Def boxers
Sierra Nevada is my go to ipa
Berry flavored gummies
Sierra Nevada technically isn't an IPA. Solid beer though. Boxer briefs all the way. I prefer prerolls to gummies.

Apologies in advance for going off-topic, but Flip definitely tripped Ingraham. I don't think it was so bad to warrant a suspension however. Not even close, and I hate Duke.

Sierra Nevada technically isn't an IPA. Solid beer though. Boxer briefs all the way. I prefer prerolls to gummies.

Apologies in advance for going off-topic, but Flip definitely tripped Ingraham. I don't think it was so bad to warrant a suspension however. Not even close, and I hate Duke.
Correct, it's a pale ale. The Torpedo is an IPA. Thanks for keeping me honest. ;)

Maybe the Syracuse players will do some random donkey kicks if we play Dook.
What are they gonna do? Suspend us for the 1st round of the NIT? Oh no!

IMG_0073.jpeg

We’re going to lose to NC State, because that’s how these things usually go.
Yeah, I feel like we are going to come out flat. But, I hope I am wrong. I hope our guys are fired up and come together to play really well.

His defense was he thought Ingram's leg was a lamp post and he was just pissing doggy style.

It's a suspendable offense in Football too...

It's called a leg-whip.

The duke board hatred took over instead of just looking at it subjectively. I loathe Duke. Wish nothing but bad things for that program. However to compare it to Buddys suspension was laughable. Did he trip him? Probably but wasnt ever gonna warrant a suspension

Had this happened at 12:30 last night during the Gonzaga- USF game it wouldnt have even been discussed.

Id rather beat them with him in the lineup anyways so screw em
By definition what he did is a flagrant foul. By rule, because it was not called in the game, it can be reviewed post game.

ACC will make an announcement that Flip will be suspended for the first game of the Summer NBA season.
I think he'll get sentenced to community service. ... cleaning toilets in Chapel Hill (in July of course).

The duke board hatred took over instead of just looking at it subjectively. I loathe Duke. Wish nothing but bad things for that program. However to compare it to Buddys suspension was laughable. Did he trip him? Probably but wasnt ever gonna warrant a suspension

Had this happened at 12:30 last night during the Gonzaga- USF game it wouldnt have even been discussed.

Id rather beat them with him in the lineup anyways so screw em
Given the time that has passed and no announcement, I agree that no suspension will happen. I disagree that it was no big deal in the first place. Objectively, it was an obvious intentional trip and flagrant four. Objectively, it’s as bad as the Buddy foul or worse. Tripping in basketball is very bad. I’m an even-minded poster and, quite frankly, I’m actually a little bit shocked that this clear and intentional trip has not been addressed. This gives real fuel to the Duke/Carolina bias that so many people tout. It’s a fairly egregious example that double standards actually do in fact exist. There’s no viewing that trip and deducing anything but an intentional play that could’ve really hurt someone, much more than Buddy’s punch would have I might add. It’s really truly unbelievable that the acc won’t act.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom