Filipowski better be suspended | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Filipowski better be suspended

Dies during court storming. Rises from the dead to not miss a game. Has an out of body experience where the devil takes control of his body and trips a UNC player.

It's a shame he's been through so much these past few weeks.
His new name is Inspector Fidget

Is this a thread about Flipper or the beautiful city of Charlotte? Really confused. Any other topics we want to add? How about your favorite ipa? Or, your favorite edible... chocolate or gummies? I prefer gummies.

I miss the hot second when milkshake IPAs were a thing around 2019. Not a huge fan of IPAs, but the milkshake IPAs were great. At a microbrew/bar I go to, the owner told me the milkshake IPAs are a PITA to brew which is why he stopped making them. And the canned ones are usually awful. So the “favorite IPA” question just makes me sad.

But at least I’ve had an IPA - we all know Flip drinks wine coolers.

Briefs, by rotating 120 degrees each time then turning inside out you can wear one for six days before needing to change.

At the time Syracuse went to the ACC, the Big East was going through a period of poor management and the football teams were looking for a bigger payday. Syracuse moved to the ACC, Maryland moved to the Big 10 and the Big East went through some ugly growing pains with Louisville, Notre Dame and Pittsburgh getting snatched up by the ACC. Big East recovered after a long while with some quality teams staying, some new teams entering and one or two old schools returning. They are rebounding (with the exception of Georgetown).

Syracuse football went flat and Syracuse basketball followed with the Cuse not getting/ recruiting the type of players they were used to. The NCAA penalties went a big way to harm Syracuse.basketball and no team has been affected as bad as unfairly Since. Recruiting got harder against NC and Duke more so. Seem like Duke would leave Syracuse in the dust on players Syracuse needed and Duke were ambivalent on.

Even with former rivals Pitt, BC, Louisville, and to a lesser degree Notre Dame, Miami and VA Tech in the ACC, Syracuse misses the Villanova, St. John’s., Seton Hall, UConn, etc rivalries From the Big East. Syracuse really has not established any true rivalries with any of the older ACC teams.

‘’Summary: financially Syracuse benefited in the move to ACC but was hurt in football recruiting to the point they are considered ACC never was’es or underdogs but ACC football overall degraded. with respect to Syracuse basketball, recruiting is where they were not considered a shining light and the coaching once a gem actually got stale and ineffective.

Personally, I wished that Syracuse and the later Big East teams that moved to the ACC stayed in the Big East and rode out the bad times. Hindsight, however is just that looking back and wishing for the best which takes too long to materialize and drastic moves are necessary.

Seinfeld over Friends
Porter over IPA
Jennifer Anniston over Jennifer Love Hewitt

This thread is finally getting somewhere!
Definitely Seinfeld over Friends but the Office over Seinfeld.

Porters... meh.

Yeah, Jennifer, but I reserve the right to change my vote in 3-4 years

So back on topic... We're thru Monday, so is it safe to say that the trip is a 100% non-issue that the league isn't going to address publicly (let alone do anything about?)

Nothing to see here?

It was never an issue and was never going to be suspended. It was a non issue always
I guess I was just being naïve thinking for sure he would be suspended one game. Sheesh, ACC.

Agree it was intentional with no doubt in my mind. I'm in a wheelchair so I don't have any experience getting up off the ground to a standing position. But I have seen it done many times before and I don't ever remember someone's leg going in an upward motion like that to accomplish it.
No need for Filipkowski to lift his leg in that situation unless he was going to pee on the court. It was a dirty move that he thought he'd get away with.

It was never an issue and was never going to be suspended. It was a non issue always
Right? Lmao. I can't believe people here and on Twitter actually thought that anything was going to happen. There was never even a chance.

So, tripping is allowed in the ACC. Is that the new precedent?
Clearly. As long as the refs miss it (I mean don't call it), you're good!

The other thing... don't admit anything. That only gets you in trouble. Flipper obviously did the right thing by spewing lies. Telling the truth would have possibly forced the acc to do something.

Right? Lmao. I can't believe people here and on Twitter actually thought that anything was going to happen. There was never even a chance.
The duke board hatred took over instead of just looking at it subjectively. I loathe Duke. Wish nothing but bad things for that program. However to compare it to Buddys suspension was laughable. Did he trip him? Probably but wasnt ever gonna warrant a suspension

Had this happened at 12:30 last night during the Gonzaga- USF game it wouldnt have even been discussed.

Id rather beat them with him in the lineup anyways so screw em

Definitely Seinfeld over Friends but the Office over Seinfeld.

Porters... meh.
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

If Ingram was injured as a result of it, they would have been forced to do something... barring that, under the rug...

The duke board hatred took over instead of just looking at it subjectively. I loathe Duke. Wish nothing but bad things for that program. However to compare it to Buddys suspension was laughable. Did he trip him? Probably but wasnt ever gonna warrant a suspension

Had this happened at 12:30 last night during the Gonzaga- USF game it wouldnt have even been discussed.

Id rather beat them with him in the lineup anyways so screw em
It wasn’t just this board.

I can’t wait to see the next player controversy where Bilas and Jay Williams push the league for a suspension and get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom