Fill out the class | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fill out the class

Might as well put Jim Brown and Joe Morris in your backfield, Kevin Mitchell next to TG the D-line, Donovan McNabb in the pocket, Chris Gedney at TE and Kevin Abrams at DB while you're at it.
Don't forget Darius and Jones at safety while we dream.

Draco-malfoy-facepalm.gif

“I have been contacted by a lot of schools,” he said. “I haven’t narrowed it down. The recruiting process is wide open.”

Yeah, this thread is better. Feel free to delete my post in the other one.

“I have been contacted by a lot of schools,” he said. “I haven’t narrowed it down. The recruiting process is wide open.”

Kid is going to end up at Ohio State or some other blue blood.

How about Dan Conley before he was injured? Maybe the best defensive player we have had when healthy in the last 30 years, minus Freeney
I keep hearing this. Pretty strong praise based on limited action. Any clips out there pre-injury?

Kid is going to end up at Ohio State or some other blue blood.
not sure about that. the elite schools typically don't have a glaring need at any position. a grad transfer is generally not going to walk in to a situation there where they can get immediate PT.

Btw, when should we expect to hear more recruiting news -- verbals, etc. Desperate for good news and not the manufactured BS that some are spewing around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom