Filling the "no sports" void | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

It appears you get a credit depending on how well your team does.
The better our teams do in the playoffs get us more money, so it might be good we are in the D3 SEC lol.
I got a sweet 75 cent credit for my teams efforts.

It appears you get a credit depending on how well your team does.
The better our teams do in the playoffs get us more money, so it might be good we are in the D3 SEC lol.
I got a sweet 75 cent credit for my teams efforts.
Hey I’ll take it. That’s almost a 10 percent discount of a season

Got a Dollar 50 for my discount, ill take 9 bucks for a season of this, its pretty fun

I'm considering getting back in for next season. Been a few years since I last played.
Join the fun! we have around 4 spots open next season. Also i learned that the better those two titans in our conference do in the playoffs the more recruiting money we will have next year, score!

If anyone was wondering how the Championship game went, we squeaked out a 69-7 loss to #9 Norwich. They returned the opening KO 77 yards. I fumbled on the second play of the game. 14-0...yada yada...the D3 POY Ran for 183 and had 202 receiving on 45 touches. Neck and neck there for a moment. lol

*knocks on wood* Mine seems to be shaping up much been then the trainwreck I had last year lol

Oh man, I went on a bit of a bday bender lol, haven't checked this in a week or so. Let's roll!!

Snyper- I had about 36k for 10 schollys. How bad are you going after Henderson? I see we're both in the running, no need for us blow all our cash out bidding each other

Oh man, I went on a bit of a bday bender lol, haven't checked this in a week or so. Let's roll!!

Snyper- I had about 36k for 10 schollys. How bad are you going after Henderson? I see we're both in the running, no need for us blow all our cash out bidding each other
I am invested :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom