Filling the "no sports" void | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

Good game yesterday FloridaFan, turnovers seemed to do you in.
Down 28-3 to #10 Dickinson, seems my QB caught the INT bug in the first half.

Took the L 49-3 QB threw 4 picks and only completed 50% of his passes.
We picked a rough league...#1 and 10 ranked team plus a 9-1 Hopkins yikes lol

This is to funny to see. I've been a member of WIS for about 14 years. Have played sim league baseball, Hardball Dynasty and Hoops Dynasty mostly. Currently, coach in DI in Hoops Dynasty with LSU in Naismith World and have won a few national championships.

Dynasty is primarily recruiting and the learning curve definitely takes a few seasons. It's a great game if you can remain patient while learning.

I've just recently started playing Sim League basketball which is not as time consuming and based upon real NBA players and their statistics which drive the simulation engine. It also is over after one season so that's less of a commitment and much simpler to get started.

Actually, I am part of starting a new NBA sim hoops league know with the theme being a Decade Franchise league where you pick a franchise and choose any player that played for them in that decade. Their is a salary cap so it remains competitive.

If anyone following this thread is interested, it's a low time commitment game and alot of fun. Let me know if interested and I could hook you with information or how to join.

Not sure if the free sim code still works or not but to me it's worth $10 of entertainment.

This is to funny to see. I've been a member of WIS for about 14 years. Have played sim league baseball, Hardball Dynasty and Hoops Dynasty mostly. Currently, coach in DI in Hoops Dynasty with LSU in Naismith World and have won a few national championships.

Dynasty is primarily recruiting and the learning curve definitely takes a few seasons. It's a great game if you can remain patient while learning.

I've just recently started playing Sim League basketball which is not as time consuming and based upon real NBA players and their statistics which drive the simulation engine. It also is over after one season so that's less of a commitment and much simpler to get started.

Actually, I am part of starting a new NBA sim hoops league know with the theme being a Decade Franchise league where you pick a franchise and choose any player that played for them in that decade. Their is a salary cap so it remains competitive.

If anyone following this thread is interested, it's a low time commitment game and alot of fun. Let me know if interested and I could hook you with information or how to join.

Not sure if the free sim code still works or not but to me it's worth $10 of entertainment.
I was lost on recruiting this season I spent all my money thinking it would be a daily refresh, boy what a surprise when it as not.
Starting to get the hang of it but it feels like I'm missing something haha.

I lost again. I think I will do a lot better with recruiting next year

I'm up 14-13 vs Hop.
Offense is trying to give them game with 4 turnovers.
81 yard KR sparked a nice 14-0 for me to close out the half.

Lost a heart breaker 30-27 to #25 Hopkins
They hit a last minute 48 yd FG
5-6 with 2 to go

I’ve been getting rocked recently since I cut my formations down. I may have to go back to using 3

Up 21-3 vs a 3-8 team
Offense, Defense, and Specials all had a solid first half
The W today get me back to .500

I'm coming off a bender, and by the looks of it my team was too.
Mannn can't wait for next season. I should be a decent bit better.
Same here. I should have 10 schollies next year. 7 graduates and I’m pulling 3 scholarships as well. I don’t need 2 Kickers and 2 punters

Same here. I should have 10 schollies next year. 7 graduates and I’m pulling 3 scholarships as well. I don’t need 2 Kickers and 2 punters
You can pull scholarships?

You can pull scholarships?
yes, in the "dead period between seasons you can rescind up to 3 scholarships. however you can lose reputation which makes it a tiny bit harder to sign kids, the rep hit is worse for your own recruited players versus ones who were recruited by the AI

yes, in the "dead period between seasons you can rescind up to 3 scholarships. however you can lose reputation which makes it a tiny bit harder to sign kids, the rep hit is worse for your own recruited players versus ones who were recruited by the AI
I should probably read all the information at some point lol. Thanks.

Dang. Sounds like recruiting in the SEC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom