Fin penalties. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fin penalties.

Just want to go on record - even though we didn't get the TD that was 100% the right call.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Really wish someone had been aware enough to see the ball come out but we will take the 2 and the ball.

Yeah you'd think with 15 extra practices somebody could have filled in.

How did everyone ignore the ball on the fumble? Like the 2 points but sure would have been nice to get 7.

Really wish someone had been aware enough to see the ball come out but we will take the 2 and the ball.
Had we fallen on that, would it be a TD?

Wow that was the easiest TD Gulley will ever get.
Know what's crazy? Gulley tied Sales for the team lead for TDs.

Ok, we all knew we were not going to shut them out, so if they were gonna score that might have been the best time. Maybe we put together a drive here and get points to go into half up either 15-7 or 19-7, and then we get the ball to start the second half. Could get two straight possessions if we can sustain this drive.

Ok, we all knew we were not going to shut them out, so if they were gonna score that might have been the best time. Maybe we put together a drive here and get points to go into half up either 15-7 or 19-7, and then we get the ball to start the second half. Could get two straight possessions if we can sustain this drive.
In theory.

Wait - why was the clock stopped and why did they put 8 seconds back on the clock? WVa didn't take a TO obviously since they took another one on 4th, but good lord, what a joke this game has been in terms of the refs, clock, etc.

Total JV performance by the people running this thing.

Does Hackett remember we are allowed to throw?
Why throw when we're gashing them on the ground? And the times we have thrown, we haven't looked good. Besides, long, sustained drives running the ball eats up the clock and keeps the WVA offense off the field.

Left a lot of points on the field... Hope it doesn't haunt us in the 2nd
Failure to punch it in from the 1 didn't turn out so badly, nor did subsequently not recovering the fumble. We got 2 points on the Safety and the ball back, and immediately scored a TD. The way things turned out, we ended up +2 despite ourselves.

The team is playing well and I think our coaches will win the match up for us. I think as you watch the game play out one staff had been flat out better (lucky for us). I hope the team holds strong and keeps two hands on the ball if that happens this is a cake walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom