Fin penalties. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fin penalties.

Nice opening drive. Good concentration by Wales on the carom.

Why did WVU punt when they need points and could have had a field goal? If they missed, they would give up 18 yards, but if they make it, they would have 3 points. Isn't Holgerson an offensive genius?

I think this one will be overturned. Looked like the arm was going forward to me.

Hope I'm wrong.

the replay guys are awful this game.. until getting a closer look that one was close..

We've alone scored more than Rutgers and VT combined in their OT bowl game.

This is exactly the position I was hoping we'd be able to put Smith in. I don't think he has the fortitude to rally.

This is exactly the position I was hoping we'd be able to put Smith in. I don't think he has the fortitude to rally.

And I don't think WVU's defense can completely stop Syracuse, even if Smith could rally the offense.

Bailey just shoved Reddish down, and Fowler even laughed about it, it was so obvious, but that's ok refs.

49 points total in the 3rd, what was the over-under? I didn't think it would get close due to the weather, but the WVU D stinks, we may make it.

You can already see Dana thinking of his postgame excuses, "WELL, it was snowing and that's not fair...and the refs too...they cheated"
I'm really sad he wore the hat. Really takes away from his whole mystique.

49 points total in the 3rd, what was the over-under? I didn't think it would get close due to the weather, but the WVU D stinks, we may make it.

Last I saw it was 73.5. 21.5 points away from that line now. The way this team is running the ball, I don't think they can do anything but go over.

These special teams penalties are hilarious.

Last I saw it was 73.5. 21.5 points away from that line now. The way this team is running the ball, I don't think they can do anything but go over.

Thanks, I hope we make it. With this weather, it's amazing we're this close.

8-5, bowl victory, beating WVU in a classic snow storm, gotta love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom