Final College Football Imperialism Map | Syracusefan.com

Final College Football Imperialism Map

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Week_13.png

Heading into 2019, Central New York finds itself hostage under a familiar color and foe.

May 2019 bring a restoration of order in the Northeast, and a sweeping blanket of the correct Orange across the nation.

I can't possibly analyze this entire thing, but how does OSU have New England? They have not played anyone in New England, and lost to the one team on their schedule who beat BC - Purdue.

What is this utter garbage?
College Football Empires Map: Ohio State doubles its domain

Actually pretty clever.

“To begin the season, each FBS team was given control of its surrounding territory. Each game that involves one or two teams with territory results in the winner claiming all of it. Results carry on week to week, so teams are always in the process of trying to regain or expand land. For more detailed rules, check out Week 1’s explanation.”

I can't possibly analyze this entire thing, but how does OSU have New England? They have not played anyone in New England, and lost to the one team on their schedule who beat BC - Purdue.
Check the link in my post above. OSU must’ve beaten whoever claimed New England from uconn/bc/umass whoever. This is updated weekly

Week_13.png

Heading into 2019, Central New York finds itself hostage under a familiar color and foe.

May 2019 bring a restoration of order in the Northeast, and a sweeping blanket of the correct Orange across the nation.

If this were Risk, I'd want Ohio State

Purdue owned it, lost to MSU, Ohio State reclaimed it when they beat MSU

Week 4 was the height of the 2018 Dinotopian Ottoman Empire. The North remembers

Week_4.png

man. if we had won out we would have had a crap load of land.

this thing is cool, but it's all timing based. If BC hadn't lost it's 2 previous games or even it's one prior to us, then we would have had some land.