Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normal re-up rates aside, I'd be shocked if we lost 1,500 to 2,000 season ticket holders.

Have the baby on 9/23. It's a date shared by two legends. Bruce Springsteen, and yours truly. A mere 24 years apart.
Or on 9/24, a date shared by another legend... yours truly

Normal re-up rates aside, I'd be shocked if we lost 1,500 to 2,000 season ticket holders.
Well if they are truly closer to 97% than 90% you would be right.

Got a weird feeling all of the season tickets get returned after you guys go 0-2 to start the year...

So we sold 200 new season tickets in the last week during an absolutely dead period?That 10k stretch goal may end up being the floor. Anyone planning on picking up singles for 2 or 3 games better be rethinking their plans about now. Look for a big marketing push beginning in late July with 44 days until kickoff.

Got a weird feeling all of the season tickets get returned after you guys go 0-2 to start the year...
Lesser opposing fans have prayed for crazier things

Don't want to wish the summer away ever, but I can not wait for the 2019 Syracuse University Football Season to start. Go Orange!!!!!

10,000 new season tickets is possible !!

So given that there is still 2+ months to sell them, is SU going to have it's largest season ticket base ever in 2019? Did someone say the all-time high was 28K, or do I have that wrong?

So given that there is still 2+ months to sell them, is SU going to have it's largest season ticket base ever in 2019? Did someone say the all-time high was 28K, or do I have that wrong?
I believe I read awhile back that it was 38k in 1992.

Texas and South Carolina are also having a nice surge in STH´ers this season. We´ll see who wins this race in September.

Friends, in bunches, are buying season ticks vs individual clemson/pitt ticks.

That pitt game could be a threat to be over 47,000 or so as well.

I think BC will start well and hold their end of being an attractive opponent. They play @ Clemson the week before but that should only be their second loss or so the game will matter. Pitt locked in for a night game is great. Think Wake will have their head above water and be bowl eligible. Can see good crowds for all 4 of the ACC games.

Looking at the threads about years past games like HC and WMU would be low 30s even at our peak don’t think whatever we get for those really matters.