Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think BC will start well and hold their end of being an attractive opponent. They play @ Clemson the week before but that should only be their second loss or so the game will matter. Pitt locked in for a night game is great. Think Wake will have their head above water and be bowl eligible. Can see good crowds for all 4 of the ACC games.

Looking at the threads about years past games like HC and WMU would be low 30s even at our peak don’t think whatever we get for those really matters.
Actual for both of those games a few years ago would be in the 22-25K range. Definitely have at least actual 10-12K more

Took it down...what did it say?

ah, i actually just thought it wasnt working on my computer but must be because they took it down. But i am assuming it was the cuse promos tweet that they reached 7,000 season tickets.

Just random that they announced it hours after we start a convo over where they were last week and where the finish up. Almost like they were updating us.

Got a weird feeling all of the season tickets get returned after you guys go 0-2 to start the year...

HatefulEmptyEuropeanfiresalamander-max-1mb.gif.cf.gif

Texas and South Carolina are also having a nice surge in STH´ers this season. We´ll see who wins this race in September.
TM, to be fair the race should be percentage of available seats since both of those schools have a much larger capacity. :)

Just please don’t look past Maryland . 2-0 with Clemson as the home opener is such an ideal situation. Please take care of business.

I watched the Clemson game from last year yesterday. We dominated that 2nd quarter and parts of the 3rd. When we were dominating we were holding our own. The amount of guys who were making plays that return this year is unreal. Just think at the time of that game Taj Harris had 4 receptions. That was his coming out party.

Last chance to change your vote. August is definitely a good month in normal years. How bullish are you? You think it will be strong or has most of the demand been met?

Last chance to change your vote. August is definitely a good month in normal years. How bullish are you? You think it will be strong or has most of the demand been met?

what is the last update Cuse gave us?

6800 on June 14th

So do you think it slowed down to a trickle or still humming along?

We dominated that 2nd quarter and parts of the 3rd. When we were dominating we were holding our own.
Either we're dominating or we're just holding our own -- can't be both.

I have a tailgate of about 25. About half 2/3 are going to the game . Might lose a couple due to high ticket price for singles. But that is a good sign. For the first time in 20 plus years the street entrepreneurs will actually be “scalping” and that also is a great sign.