Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bit of an anomaly this year with the Clemson game. Generally on a $125 season ticket the FCS and G5 games are around $10 and $15 and the conference games are $25. Obviously when there is a marquis OOC opponent like LSU those change but its allocation only since the $125 has been stable. So it depends on which games you want to attend. We were selling 3 game packages including Clemson for $99. I had friends who were ready to jump on that until they heard they could get full seasons for $125. And now, if you want to buy Clemson tickets you are likely relegated to the secondary market and $80+ for that one game. Getting all six games for $125 then reselling any games you can;t make it to seems like a no brainer!

This is exactly what led me to buy season tickets even though I live halfway across the country. Knew I was coming back for the Clemson game and really wanted to sit in the lower bowl. Bought two season tickets for 225 a ticket. Giving my uncle the Western Michigan tickets so he can get to a game this year and am planning on coming back to take my dad to the BC game. Will sell HC and Wake and on the fence about Pitt. Really good deal actually when you put the numbers together and realize you can sell two or three of the games and if we are ranked I may even make some money off the deal. I do think the sales rep that called me was pretty shocked he was calling a season ticket holder in Omaha.

The 3 game ticket package was perfect for someone like me. I live ~6 hours away from Cuse so I usually only make 1-2 home games a year, but with the team starting to win some games I really wanted to try to get to as many games as possible this season and I knew I was absolutely going to the Clemson game no matter what. Letting me pick my seats and choose the 3 games is a game changer and if I cant make one of them I dont feel bad about giving away the tickets because its such a good deal with Clemson guaranteed. I plan on getting the 3 game package every year moving forward if it continues to be offered.

Wish i could get them. family being stubborn about it being stupid to buy seasons for one game when they think they can just buy on ticketmaster. i just cant convince them.

There are tons of seats at seat geek, stub hub, etc. If you only plan on one game I would just buy tickets there.

There are tons of seats at seat geek, stub hub, etc. If you only plan on one game I would just buy tickets there.

I highly recommend TickPick. Found out about it last year and have gotten some great deals on there for single event tickets.

To be fair to Texas fans... in 1994 we played our 1st/2nd round NCAA Tourney games in Austin. I will always contend that one of the best "Syracuse" crowds I ever saw was the support we received from Texas fans when we played Arkansas. Enemy of my enemy and all.
Ugh. The time out game

The 3 game ticket package was perfect for someone like me. I live ~6 hours away from Cuse so I usually only make 1-2 home games a year, but with the team starting to win some games I really wanted to try to get to as many games as possible this season and I knew I was absolutely going to the Clemson game no matter what. Letting me pick my seats and choose the 3 games is a game changer and if I cant make one of them I dont feel bad about giving away the tickets because its such a good deal with Clemson guaranteed. I plan on getting the 3 game package every year moving forward if it continues to be offered.
The next growth item will be a ride board thread for NoVA, Philly, NYC, etc...

Time goes much quicker having another Cuse fanatic next to you on I-81

Sorry the SU Alumni Office is selling a block of tickets to alumni for $40 as part of homecoming through the Orange Central website. Over 2000 alumni are returning to campus for homecoming this year and only 100 tickets are available for the Clemson game.
They are former students. Make them sit in the upper corners, dispersed so as not to allow their arrival to be known.

Clemson tickets will be on stubhub and other secondary sites. I doubt you will be able to buy through SU. The only way is if Clemson returns some tickets.
I looked for them for a friend and the cheapest ticket was $71 before taxes and fees, in a section that is $125 for seasons.

If they wait, those tickets aren't gonna go down in price.

They are former students. Make them sit in the upper corners, dispersed so as not to allow their arrival to be known.
No. They had like 2,500. There are only 100 left..

This is exactly what led me to buy season tickets even though I live halfway across the country. Knew I was coming back for the Clemson game and really wanted to sit in the lower bowl. Bought two season tickets for 225 a ticket. Giving my uncle the Western Michigan tickets so he can get to a game this year and am planning on coming back to take my dad to the BC game. Will sell HC and Wake and on the fence about Pitt. Really good deal actually when you put the numbers together and realize you can sell two or three of the games and if we are ranked I may even make some money off the deal. I do think the sales rep that called me was pretty shocked he was calling a season ticket holder in Omaha.
I live in AZ. Moved here 9 years ago. I bought season tickets when we hired Babers. I'd say I win this contest but quite a few season ticket holders live in California. I think one person there has 8 seats.

Definitely had some of those cases. There was a gas station in camillus when I was in high school that sold them for like 7.99 a case I think. Bought 2 of those and a case of labatt to see some concerts in my day
I think you may be referring to the old Sears gas station in Fairmount? We used to buy cases there and put them in the back of my 1984 Monte Carlo. Ahhh the good old days.

I think you may be referring to the old Sears gas station in Fairmount? We used to buy cases there and put them in the back of my 1984 Monte Carlo. Ahhh the good old days.

It was down by dunkin doughnuts on the same side of the street. I never went to it except for beer. Lol. Can't remember if it was sears

It was down by dunkin doughnuts on the same side of the street. I never went to it except for beer. Lol. Can't remember if it was sears
Yep. That’s the one. It was a Sears and then a Hess.

Ok...anyone who reads this still need season tickets

Call Connor Siskovic and ask about the $100 Ft Drum Special. Yeah they are in the nosebleeds but it is the best deal out there.

Call Connor Siskovic and ask about the $100 Ft Drum Special. Yeah they are in the nosebleeds but it is the best deal out there.

You're making it tough for me to sell the Fine Mess extra tickets I bought for parking passes when you undercut me at every turn! ;)

I think the trajectory of the team has people excited and obviously the Clemson game is the jewel of the schedule, but I hope people are buying seasons for the full-season experience. Winning and a great record feed hype and get and keep people in the seats, but I hope some new season ticket holders aren't one and done with the Clemson game. There's nothing worse than seeing a sea of silver in the lower bowl. If you can't sell them, give them away! To anyone! Just get bodies in the Dome.

Ok thx, I called and emailed, still waiting to hear back

Time out game was 1995 right? 94 was Missouri OT? I'm getting old so i may be wrong
I think you’re right. I only translated “Texas hate” to Arkansas. I never considered Missouri holding similar status.

Edit: Scooch said Arkansas. He must have meant 1995.

I think you missed the reference.
What reference did I miss? The Office of Alumni Relation did not have only 100 tickets. They had 2500. They put them on sale about 2 months ago along with the registration for Orange Central. As of last week they only had 100 left. In other words they sold 2400 to alumni returning for Orange Central.

What reference did I miss? The Office of Alumni Relation did not have only 100 tickets. They had 2500. They put them on sale about 2 months ago along with the registration for Orange Central. As of last week they only had 100 left. In other words they sold 2400 to alumni returning for Orange Central.
I’m pretty sure all of that information is irrelevant. There was an argument in another thread about student seating, and whether students should sit together or be spread out. The comment that alumni were former students and should be scattered around the Dome was referencing that argument.

I’m glossing over a lot because I really don’t want to get involved, but you can probably fill in the details with your imagination.

I’m pretty sure all of that information is irrelevant. There was an argument in another thread about student seating, and whether students should sit together or be spread out. The comment that alumni were former students and should be scattered around the Dome was referencing that argument.

I’m glossing over a lot because I really don’t want to get involved, but you can probably fill in the details with your imagination.

In fairness the argument was really a hypothetical wondering if the couple thousand student seats could be split into 3 or 4 500 or seat sections. There was pushback though because people would no longer attend games if they couldnt sit with their 501st friend.

But I digress...

as much as the season ticket count as gone up it also shows that the demand to actually watch the games isnt there yet. there are over 5000 upperdeck seats for the clemson game on stubhub..

so many people looking to make a buck but not go to the game.. a ton of people buying the end zones and trying to re-coop most of the cost selling just that one game. will they sell them all or go to a few games?

really crazy how many upperdeck sideline seats are up for sale

as much as the season ticket count as gone up it also shows that the demand to actually watch the games isnt there yet. there are over 5000 upperdeck seats for the clemson game on stubhub..

so many people looking to make a buck but not go to the game.. a ton of people buying the end zones and trying to re-coop most of the cost selling just that one game. will they sell them all or go to a few games?

really crazy how many upperdeck sideline seats are up for sale
Just curious, where did you get that #. Even for the Duke hoops game they didn’t get that # which had even bigger resale potential. I looked at site and didn’t see any total # of seats shown.