Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly I’ve come to love behind the goalpost seats as long as it’s the top of the section. I had some for the camping world bowl and it was awesome
I like the madden view for seeing the FG kicks... but that's about it. Sideline views in the 300-level make it much easier to see plays develop.

I like the madden view for seeing the FG kicks... but it's real hard to guage depth of field in those seats which makes a lot of downfield passes harder to read.
Just do what I do...I just run up and down Row A as the ball moves. People call me all sorts of names and they aren't nice. Not sure what their problem is?

Last edited:
Latest virtual view of available season tickets !!

I think that this is already common knowledge but Ive been told season tix are officially on in the mail and will hit later this week or early next.

It’s been mentioned that those of us who have the ups app got an alert that we are receiving a package tomorrow from carrier dome.

People are driving me nuts asking for tix to Clemson, Pitt , and road game vs Maryland
I said go to site I have no more ... speaking of Maryland I just got seats on cuse side mid field half way up for $43 bucks ! No way I’m sitting low in the end zone .

Are you coming to the tailgate?

That is a well kept SU secret but making some assumptions and doing some math

I'd say it is safe to say it would easily be approaching the mid thirties (this includes the students and plus add in any unknown corporate buys too). It would also be safe to say averaging 42K a game is a given and depending how the season plays out it could be 2-3K higher. Having WMU and Holy Cross on the schedule will hurt overall attendance. The Wake Forest game will also hurt (Thanksgiving weekend--few students). Unless we are undefeated, I figure walk up sales will be down a bit, many of those walk ups bought season's this year. Another thing that hurts is Clemson is the only school that travels. We have the holy trinity of travel support suckage (BC, WF and Pitt) on the schedule. I'm kinda serious, Holy Cross will probably travel more than these schlubs. I'm still thinking 42-44K range for season average is the range.

1998 was our high point and for years we have said it was 38,000 season tickets in threads on this board. (I believe Bee's mentioned 38K years ago from a source in the know.) I think it is safe to assume we should be able to hit 34-35,000 this year when students and corporate are added.
You do realize that there will now be 10-15 thousand people trying to get into the Dome half-way through the first quarter? :p

So joining me at the WMU is a given? Isn't Bell's made in Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo?
It is Kalamazoo. My wife and I went to the WMU game last year and had a great time in Kalamazoo.

So joining me at the WMU is a given? Isn't Bell's made in Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo?

They also have a great bar there called “The Beer Exchange” where they have like a mini stock market with beer and as people buy one beer the price goes up and when they don’t buy others their price drops. It’s a pretty cool experience!

Also, already planning our trip to Western Michigan game next season!

There may be a few more held out of online sale. Not sure, but Connor has found seats for friends of mine that did not show up online earlier.

150 new season tickets sold TODAY! This is getting crazy. Just 15 short of the record for new season tickets in a year and we have over four weeks until the first game.
Wow, you know we're doing our share getting the word out

Can someone repost connor’s email? Not finding it for some reason. Live in Seattle but I’m sure my siblings would go to the games if I offered. I kind of feel like I really need to be a part (or apart, as the kids say) of this. TIA.