Finally ... | Syracusefan.com

Finally ...

DomeStranger

All Conference
Cowherd just said he's apprehensive to give this story coverage until the facts or indictments come forward.

He was VERY carefully reading his words and looked like someone may have been "coaching" him.

He, also went on to say his "hunch" says something inappropriate happened. :bang:

I dont give a about Cowherds "hunches"

Cowherd just said he's apprehensive to give this story coverage until the facts or indictments come forward.

He was VERY carefully reading his words and looked like someone may have been "coaching" him.

He, also went on to say his "hunch" says something inappropriate happened. :bang:

I dont give a **** about Cowherds "hunches"

Dan Patrick said the exact same thing, minus the hunch. Said he would not go deeper into the story unless something else of substance comes out. I think all the guys are starting to see that there is a HUGE difference between Grand Jury indictments and allegations by two brothers on a case that was already investigated and uncovered nothing.

I dont give a **** about Cowherds "hunches"
Wow! He really said that? ESPN has got to rein in these guys. That's just not right or appropriate!

Wow! He really said that? ESPN has got to rein in these guys. That's just not right or appropriate!
Where the hell does he think he has a "hunch"? From Schwartz??? What a sellout.

Hopefully they learned something from the Duke lacrosse situation.

He compared it to the Duke situation and said he didn't jump back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom