find a way to beat NCst | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

find a way to beat NCst

Truly believe Zeed was the key to us winning 10 games. Our WRs have played well but he is a huge loss. I believe we beat Stanford with Zeed. We should have won regardless, but that is besides the point. Zeed, Pena, Meeks, and OG is a ridiculous receiving corps with LQA out of the backfield.

Truly believe Zeed was the key to us winning 10 games. Our WRs have played well but he is a huge loss. I believe we beat Stanford with Zeed. We should have won regardless, but that is besides the point. Zeed, Pena, Meeks, and OG is a ridiculous receiving corps with LQA out of the backfield.
Agreed, we desperately need Zeed back.

I truly hope everything is ok with him, but I'm starting to doubt that it's actually a "family issue". I hope I'm wrong. But if he doesn't come back soon, I don't think he ever will

For the first time since 2021 I will make a stance here….Go Cuse.
This is the 1st time I truly believe we could win all those games. Assuming we fix the neglect on special teams. (Its unacceptable)

Our offense can cover for some def hiccups. I think we make some noise.

Agreed, we desperately need Zeed back.

I truly hope everything is ok with him, but I'm starting to doubt that it's actually a "family issue". I hope I'm wrong. But if he doesn't come back soon, I don't think he ever will
I concur, the likelihood of him coming back is slim.

Im predicting Cuse -5 . We could lose for all the valid reasons mentioned, but we should be favored. Now state is dangerously close to “nothing to play for” based on preseason expectations. Just lost to “worst“ ACC team at home. This team may be on a similar trajectory as the Louisville team Dungey destroyed in 2018
Just walked by sports book in Horseshoe. Cuse now -5!

If my memory is correct, in recent years it seems that we lose coming out of a bye.
It was a Babers specialty, not just a loss, often a blowout and noncompetitive. We always looked uninspired, unmotivated and unprepared.

Last edited:
When should we know if McCall is playing or not?
Doeren said yesterday he hasn't been ruled out...for the rest of the season.

So my take is at a minimum he's out this week and then they'll see if he can even return this year.

That definitely changes things. I can't imagine their backup being as good, not many teams can pull a UNLV.
the backup is a FR but he has played much better in the spots he has played than Mccall has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom