find a way to beat NCst | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

find a way to beat NCst

Truly believe Zeed was the key to us winning 10 games. Our WRs have played well but he is a huge loss. I believe we beat Stanford with Zeed. We should have won regardless, but that is besides the point. Zeed, Pena, Meeks, and OG is a ridiculous receiving corps with LQA out of the backfield.

Truly believe Zeed was the key to us winning 10 games. Our WRs have played well but he is a huge loss. I believe we beat Stanford with Zeed. We should have won regardless, but that is besides the point. Zeed, Pena, Meeks, and OG is a ridiculous receiving corps with LQA out of the backfield.
Agreed, we desperately need Zeed back.

I truly hope everything is ok with him, but I'm starting to doubt that it's actually a "family issue". I hope I'm wrong. But if he doesn't come back soon, I don't think he ever will

If Pitt wins today at UNC good chance they’ll be ranked when we play them.
If we wind up playing FOUR ranked teams this season in addition to multiple night games on the road can we officially stop calling this schedule easy? Lol

For the first time since 2021 I will make a stance here….Go Cuse.
This is the 1st time I truly believe we could win all those games. Assuming we fix the neglect on special teams. (Its unacceptable)

Our offense can cover for some def hiccups. I think we make some noise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom