* Fine Lot Tailgate for BC* | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

* Fine Lot Tailgate for BC*

Second to last home game brings us near the end of the 2021 Fine Lot Tailgate season. Great chance to join us this Sat for a 330 kick.

Menu is below and this weeks quota will go fast so RSVP NOW.

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
bacon cheddar mashed potatoes
maple roasted Butternut squash
pierogi kielbasa casserole
chicken apple sausage pasta
in for 4

Second to last home game brings us near the end of the 2021 Fine Lot Tailgate season. Great chance to join us this Sat for a 330 kick.

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
Stetson=3

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
5 of us! Do you need beer? Water?

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread

Any questions please let me know, we are still asking for a $15.00 donation for adults and $5.00 for kids.
4 Please!!

I think 98% of the people on here are good well meaning kind people that are willing to accept you into this crazy family of Syracuse football.
Then there is that other 2%.....

Ok, this is amazing. How have I never heard of this before?! My kid is in travel hockey so we don't make a ton of games these days but we will be there this Saturday. There are 5 of us. Can we Venmo someone with $$ to chip in? Do people BYOB?

Ok, this is amazing. How have I never heard of this before?! My kid is in travel hockey so we don't make a ton of games these days but we will be there this Saturday. There are 5 of us. Can we Venmo someone with $$ to chip in? Do people BYOB?
You just RSVP here and then pay in person. $15 a head and it includes food and beer.

1 (Me). I will have my Orange on for this one.

I had fun at the VT Game Tailgate. Kudos to TexanMark. I picked up some Pennsylvania Craft Beer while in Gettysburg on the way back. I will bring some with me.

Aaron
FYI, Gettysburg had a 'BEER MART' It was like going to World of Beer, or Now An Later.

For those attending Sat the weather is calling for rain though its not going to be a total washout. We have a number of canopies but for those who are attending, if you have a canopy please note it and bring it on Saturday, it would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom