* Fine Lot Tailgate for BC* | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

* Fine Lot Tailgate for BC*

For those attending Sat the weather is calling for rain though its not going to be a total washout. We have a number of canopies but for those who are attending, if you have a canopy please note it and bring it on Saturday, it would be appreciated.
I will try, but I have a CAG pass. I'll try to pop it up and extract it from my camper space before hand. If I can, I will need some to take/bring it back. I haven't used it for a few, but it is a Coleman octo one.

I think I might. We were there at the Wake game but didn’t really talk to anyone. It was kind of hard because everyone knows each other already. I gotta figure out a way to break the ice.
Just ask someone to point you to one of the regular losers

Cuseregular is always a good Cuse loser to ask about.

Alert!

Assuming he has an SU handler don't hold your breath, they don't normally make it down that way as we have had a few prior instances where SU noted they would be stopping by but never made it.

Working on it...but at Skytop

Would be awesome

thought about RVing it this weekend but don’t know how I would get the canopy from sky top down to you guys…and that’s an absolute must this weekend

Will there be tents set up, or is someone currently building an arc? I have 2 tents but don’t have a pass for that lot. My pass is for Mt Olympus.

Will there be tents set up, or is someone currently building an arc? I have 2 tents but don’t have a pass for that lot. My pass is for Mt Olympus.

Yes we will have a number of canopies set up for the tailgate. We certainly encourage those who have a canopy to bring it but certainly logistics can be an issue.

Weather has taken a turn for the positive for a change and it looks like the potential for rain has been scaled back considerably. Will still ask for those who have a canopy to bring just in case. Thanks.

Second to last home game brings us near the end of the 2021 Fine Lot Tailgate season. Great chance to join us this Sat for a 330 kick.

Menu is below and this weeks quota will go fast so RSVP NOW.

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
bacon cheddar mashed potatoes
maple roasted Butternut squash
pierogi kielbasa casserole
chicken apple sausage pasta

Any questions please let me know, we are still asking for a $15.00 donation for adults and $5.00 for kids.
Will there also be a similar tailgate experience for the Pitt game this Saturday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom