FINE MESS RHODE ISLAND TAILGATE | Syracusefan.com

FINE MESS RHODE ISLAND TAILGATE

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
TIME: 12:30 (food served at 2:00pm)
WHERE: Corner of Henry and Raynor
ACTION: We need you to commit numbers coming by Tuesday

We are trying something new this week. We are going to do Texas Brisket and BBQ Chicken. It is going to be $5 PER PERSON. We are only going to serve 50 initially. So we need a headcount by Tuesday night. If you commit we'd like you to bring something to share. If you park in the Fine Lot try to bring heavier things like beer, soda, water, and side dishes. If you walk in bring whatever you can carry in.

We are trying something new this week. We are going to do Texas Brisket and BBQ Chicken. It is going to be $5 PER PERSON. We are only going to serve 50 initially. So we need a headcount by Tuesday night. If you commit we expect you to bring something to share. If you park in the Fine Lot please bring heavier things like beer, soda, water, and side dishes. If you walk in bring whatever you can carry in. Lastly irresponsible guys you can bring some extra cash for the grill replacement fund if you forget to plan ahead.

One, just me will bring beer & side dish.

We're in for two. Bringing beer, probably some side stuff.

We are trying something new this week. We are going to do Texas Brisket and BBQ Chicken. It is going to be $5 PER PERSON. We are only going to serve 50 initially. So we need a headcount by Tuesday night. If you commit we expect you to bring something to share. If you park in the Fine Lot please bring heavier things like beer, soda, water, and side dishes. If you walk in bring whatever you can carry in. Lastly irresponsible guys you can bring some extra cash for the grill replacement fund if you forget to plan ahead.

We're in. Four definite. Could be 6. I'll let you know for sure early Tuesday. We'll bring peppers and beer. Also have a Coleman road trip grill and cooler if you need them. We park in the Stadium lot across the street.

Probably in for 2. I'll bring a case of octoberfest most likely and probably some sort of snack. Could bring a desert instead if that's a need

Two coming per a private msg whom would like to remain anonymous.

Two coming per a private msg whom would like to remain anonymous.

Will these anonymous people be giving me an anonymous $10?

Update - 4 total. 1 is my nephew who is turning 8 and has blazing orange hair. Still bringing beer and possibly some sort of dessert, or appetizer, or who knows.

In for 6. I'll be showing up around 1ish with the usual shabang (tables, beer, munchies, drink concoction now forever known as the Orange Touchdown -- Frozen drink of Vodka, Peach/mango/orange juice, lots of crushed ice, topped with some Blue Curacao to finish off the team colors). Since someone else will carry the load this week I'll compliment the chicken and beef with some coneys left over from last week on the Jason Bromley Margaretiville tailgate grill. It was amazing to see last week what this has morphed into so quickly, when we put more effort into it watchout, Dino might have to bring 2 smokers to the Fine lot. Looking forward to it gents.

In for 2. Will bring beer, water and a salad (macaroni or potato).

In for 2. Will bring a big cooler with plenty of extra room in it (available for those who need it), a small folding table, soda and probably some Harrison Bakery half moon cookies.

If I get there around 1 any chance there will still be street parking? If not the free spot I found is at least a mile away so it just influences what I bring to the tailgate and pack in the car.

Qdawgg u should be ok. Looks like we are course for 50 folks

Thanks Mark.

Mike sent you a PM check your inbox

Sucks to say, but the Wednesday/ Saturday I had off has turned into Thursday/Friday off so I will be working on Saturday. Hate to miss any game, but at least it is only RI. Have fun gents & ladies.

Late as usual, but I was in a fist-fight with my passwords :noidea: Anyway, put me down for 2, bringing beer and some sort of dessert.

BTW, LincolnCuse is going to be the Treasurer on Saturday...so bring him $5 per person to cover the meat costs.

In for 3 possibly four on Saturday. Will bring a side dish or desert and maybe some Jello Shots.
Will work with Cuseregular to figure out the Canopy situation if it rains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom