Fine Mess Roadtrip @Maryland Sat, Nov 9th | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Roadtrip @Maryland Sat, Nov 9th

Unless you're here for a while that's pretty big range to hit. Williamsburg pushes 3 hours from Alexandria with no traffic. Good luck finding no traffic.

From DC, take Rt. 50 east towards Annapolis, then 301 south to Rt. 17 into Yorktown. In Yorktown, hop on the Colonial Parkway to Williamsburg (very nice drive). That way you avoid 95 between DC and Richmond, which can be a nightmare. My 2 cents.

My neighbor who is a really big Maryland fan is coming with me. If we run out of food or just get bored, we can roast him pre and hopefully post game.

Change of plans. Due to lady troubles (wump wump) I'm now selling 3 tickets. It's taken all the joy out of the trip, but I'm going to try to go down anyway to see my Uncle in Annapolis who I haven't seen in ages.

But yes, we were going to spend a lot of time down there.

I'll be driving in from Pittsburgh on friday. If anyone wants something local from this area,let me know. Iron city beer,Penn brewery beer etc. or some kind of food. I'd love some Saranac or Bk Brewery beer ;).. Looking forward to meeting everyone and bringing home a W!

Whatever works is appreciated! Don't want anyone to break the bank or spend too much time grabbing certain brews. Thank you in advance!

Bought a sixpack of Brooklyn Lager and a four pack of Sixpoint Crisp.

Driving down from Atlantic City on Saturday morning after the NJ Teacher's convention. I'm sure I'll be ready for tailgating after all of the workshops I attended. Craps 101, When to Double Down, and How to Squirrel Away Extra Money So Your Wife Only Thinks You're Bringing $100 to AC.

Could someone please remind me... which yellow lot are we in?

Longtime lurker who purchased tickets separately (since they were no longer available at the time we committed). Got room for 2 additional Cuse Fan's to join the party? Who would we pay for food/drink?

Love to meet some of the legends from this board!

Longtime lurker who purchased tickets separately (since they were no longer available at the time we committed). Got room for 2 additional Cuse Fan's to join the party? Who would we pay for food/drink?

Love to meet some of the legends from this board!

Sure just bring something to share...

I'll be driving in from Pittsburgh on friday. If anyone wants something local from this area,let me know. Iron city beer,Penn brewery beer etc. or some kind of food. I'd love some Saranac or Bk Brewery beer ;).. Looking forward to meeting everyone and bringing home a W!
Got to go with Straub over awful IC or IC Light.

Got to go with Straub over awful IC or IC Light.

I hope IC doesn't still make that beer cooler they trotted out in the 90's. It made Zima seem high end!

All those coming...I recommend some of you bring folding chairs. Also, a good idea on the white manufacturing tag to write your name on the chair.

Personally I think iron city beer is gross,but just thought it was something local to where I live. I 'll hit up the beer store and bring a case of something. I'll also bring my bean bag toss game.

If you hit Annapolis, make sure to head over to the Rams Head for lunch/dinner. Very good beer and food. There is also a really cool Irish bar just up the road from the Rams Head that's worth going to, but I just can't remember the name.

http://ramsheadtavern.com/annapolis/
There's a great rock and roll band playing that night "The Clarks". If I have enough energy, I'd like to head over to ram's head...

Change of plans. Due to lady troubles (wump wump) I'm now selling 3 tickets. It's taken all the joy out of the trip, but I'm going to try to go down anyway to see my Uncle in Annapolis who I haven't seen in ages.

But yes, we were going to spend a lot of time down there.

Perfect weather in my books but don't be surprised if many of the Maryland locals are bundled up in parkas for a nuclear winter. To me 50's is t-shirt weather but folks south of the Mason-Dixon line are strange when it comes to weather.

Perfect weather in my books but don't be surprised if many of the Maryland locals are bundled up in parkas for a nuclear winter. To me 50's is t-shirt weather but folks south of the Mason-Dixon line are strange when it comes to weather.

As long as the wind stays light it should be perfect...remember the sun will set at 5pm and the temps will drop in the 2nd half.

My daughter who lives in DC just paid for my ticket to fly to Dc for the game.
Been an orange fan since '79 and this is my first away game.
I was at the 87 West Virginia game among others.
Words can't express how excited I am to be at this game!!
I know I'm not considered a real fan for not following our beloved Orangemen to away games before now. Life gets in the way sometimes.
For now suffice to say, let's bleed orange sat, we battle as enemies and die as friends.
Go Orange!!

My daughter who lives in DC just paid for my ticket to fly to Dc for the game.
Been an orange fan since '79 and this is my first away game.
I was at the 87 West Virginia game among others.
Words can't express how excited I am to be at this game!!
I know I'm not considered a real fan for not following our beloved Orangemen to away games before now. Life gets in the way sometimes.
For now suffice to say, let's bleed orange sat, we battle as enemies and die as friends.
Go Orange!!
Get ur butt to the tailgate for remedial fan training. ;-)

Get ur butt to the tailgate for remedial fan training. ;-)
There are gonna be 3 of us joining the party!!
We can hardly wait!:)
I had to bail on my son-in-law for the Cornell game tonight.
Sacrifices must be made.
I'm looking forward to the remedial fan training. Be there at 11:30 with a beer inhand :)
See y'all then