#firebobstoops | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

#firebobstoops

Why it’s money and exposure. Sure first round locks might not play but that’s not many guys. Look at a Harmon from Nc St who was projected to go 3rd round and went undrafted.

Maybe guys shut it down a couple games into their senior year to prep for the XFL.

I’d want to play if I was on the cusp.
The season ends right around the time of the draft. Nobody is going to take a chance at getting hurt that may be able to get into a camp and have a chance to make a roster or practice squad for what the XFL is paying.

it was a lighthearted comment on a forum on the interwebs, I wouldn't read too much into it.
Did not mean to offend you and I apologize if it did.
Not offended at all.

I’ve had moments of uncontrollable laughter at this scene. Alcohol or other recreational, often legal now, substances were typically involved.
It was funny without that stuff

Could Syracuse actually get a team? The bar doesn't seem too high. I think they could average 20K.

Maybe the Oneida's could bankroll it and cross market.

Could Syracuse actually get a team? The bar doesn't seem too high. I think they could average 20K.

An SU student tried to lead that cause a couple of years ago:

Seems like they will probably be sticking to major markets that either already have an NFL team or have had an NFL team in the past.

Dome would be ideal and I think there’d be a respectable base. But they’d have to be looking to expand as much as possible. For now it looks like they only want cities where there is a major sports team. Would probably happen before putting a team in Ralph Wilson.

Hope everything is OK for Eric.

Landry Jones is embarrassing himself so far today I’d think he’d have to get a start at some point over those 2 assclown other QBs Dallas has.

it was a lighthearted comment on a forum on the interwebs, I wouldn't read too much into it.
Did not mean to offend you and I apologize if it did.
Thank you Orlandoorange for being mature enough to dodge a pi**ing match. Way too many threads here become a one on one argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom