First Look at the 2020-21 Orange... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

First Look at the 2020-21 Orange...

There is probably a lot of verbal coaching/ interaction laying a foundation for the physical practices. Sports are as much cerebral as physical. Give the coaches a break. We know nothing.

Go to new Griff's Insta story if you want to see Buddy throw one down...
Screenshot_20200804-193832_Instagram.jpg

Id be more than fine with SU having forwards that can create and handle again. Main reason I want Lands in 2022. Think Richmond has what it takes.

Edwards’ quarantine is scheduled to end Wednesday, allowing him to join his teammates in their workouts at the Carmelo K. Anthony Basketball Center.

Per the previous two tweets you posted here, I got the impression he was to start practicing much earlier if he tested negative upon reentering the country. Is it possible he tested positive and therefore had to do the full two weeks? If not, the information they tweeted out seems a bit contradictory.

Per the previous two tweets you posted here, I got the impression he was to start practicing much earlier if he tested negative upon reentering the country. Is it possible he tested positive and therefore had to do the full two weeks? If not, the information they tweeted out seems a bit contradictory.

I would guess it was staged - no positives initially meant he could begin solo work, 14 days of negatives mean rejoining team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom