First peek at our new All-Orange uniforms... | Syracusefan.com

First peek at our new All-Orange uniforms...

C4A6E884-5B16-4645-A835-1CA9685DA78B.png

I visited that museum about 25 years ago. Not a bad visit.

I like her outfit. Not quite appropriate for American football, but the color isn’t too bad.

Last edited:
I don't get it? You mean they aren't wearing those outfits the queen is wearing? I was hoping they were...it's better than what they have now.

April fools comes early

Real talk - we for sure are sporting new jerseys next year? When do they typically get revealed? I would assume August?

Nike deal not announced. Illi revealed that they were wearing our unis last year, after March madness.

When I saw this tweet, and the 6? Other coaches that liked it, it had me thinking we'd be under the Jordan brand.

Damn, you got me... Can one of the staff members change the title of this thread :mad:... Oh wait lol

I don't like the orange on orange look. The bonnet should be Royal blue or Antique white. And the bronze buttons clash with the branch on the hat. What's up with that flower? Is it even real? Don't even get me started on that broach. When will Nike give the Royal Family something we all like? We're the fans.

Real talk - we for sure are sporting new jerseys next year? When do they typically get revealed? I would assume August?

The last new uniforms were unveiled at Destiny USA in April. Nothing would get announced during the spring semester with basketball still going on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom