First player you think of? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

First player you think of?

I mean, I love Melo as much as anyone, but how can you associate the cursive script with him?

I don’t think it’s so much the cursive. In general the first person I think of when I see or think syracuse basketball is Melo. I was born in 1995. My literal first memory of Syracuse Basketball was going to the ND-Cuse game and watching Hakim Warrick throw the ball in the air to waste time at the end of the game. My best memory is watching the 2003 national championship game. Just different eras I’m sure.

I obviously know all about Cuse past players as I’m a huge fan, respect them, etc...but at the same time I never watched them play, I didn’t have a connection with them like I do with the players I grew up watching. You can throw any Syracuse logo out there and if it’s related to Cuse basketball the first person I’m thinking of is either Melo or Boeheim.

I mean, I love Melo as much as anyone, but how can you associate the cursive script with him?

That's what I associated the meaning of the picture. "Who from that era of the cursive script jersey do you associate with it".

The first person I think of is Pearl. I think that’s partially because of the Pearl tee shirts. Prior to those shirts coming out, I think it would have been Sherman or DC. But, like others have said, the memories flood in to my brain with dozens of players one after the other and games and individual plays. What an amazing era.

The first person I think of is Pearl. I think that’s partially because of the Pearl tee shirts. Prior to those shirts coming out, I think it would have been Sherman or DC. But, like others have said, the memories flood in to my brain with dozens of players one after the other and games and individual plays. What an amazing era.

Same as above.

Who do you hate more, though - Malachi or Jairus Lyles? ;)

Malachi. We had a much better chance of winning it all in 2016. We weren't doing much in 2018 without Hunter regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom