First practice | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

First practice

Do they open the spring game to fans? I imagine there would be a good crowd of people that want to watch it.

Is this a serious question? Its the Spring Game. Its sole purpose is to showcase for the fan base.

Is this a serious question? Its the Spring Game. Its sole purpose is to showcase for the fan base.
To be fair I’ve never seen a spring game/ was really excited for syracuse football in the spring. Being 19 really limits how many good years of football l have seen. I thought like most practices it would be limited. Wasn’t trying to troll

To be fair I’ve never seen a spring game/ was really excited for syracuse football in the spring. Being 39 really limits how many good years of football l have seen. I thought like most practices it would be limited. Wasn’t trying to troll

Sadly this reads exactly the same.

FloridaFan, hopefully you are seeing a long term uptick. Send me a PM if you think you can make the FSU game this fall. I'm doing a group ticket buy. Love to have you join us.

Odds on Rex winning TE?
Any chance somebody moves to TR?
What about Pickard. He has the size and it might provide him an opportunity to play.

Sadly this reads exactly the same.

FloridaFan, hopefully you are seeing a long term uptick. Send me a PM if you think you can make the FSU game this fall. I'm doing a group ticket buy. Love to have you join us.
Stop trying to make us think you're only 39.
1550666886623.gif

Do they open the spring game to fans? I imagine there would be a good crowd of people that want to watch it.

You'd imagine that there would be, but sadly, there won't be. Just the usual diehards. For us though, it's better than nothing.

You'd imagine that there would be, but sadly, there won't be. Just the usual diehards. For us though, it's better than nothing.
I'd love to think there would be more in attendance coming off of last year.

I'd like to think they'd even market it, as opposed to axing tv coverage. Pretty sure that's not going to happen.

Top 15 spring attendance last year, was 28000-86000. 11 teams at 49000 plus. How good would we have to be to get 10000? We're going to need a lot more diehards.

I'd love to think there would be more in attendance coming off of last year.

I'd like to think they'd even market it, as opposed to axing tv coverage. Pretty sure that's not going to happen.

Top 15 spring attendance last year, was 28000-86000. 11 teams at 49000 plus. How good would we have to be to get 10000? We're going to need a lot more diehards.
We will get more than last year but less than 5K most likely. Better it’s on a Saturday. I’ll obviously be there . I love those hot dogs

I brought my son last year for the first time. He had a good time... loved going in the feild afterwards... we had a fun evening... nice to get that spring time fix

Wow, spring game on a Saturday, what a great idea! I said I wouldn’t do it under the most recent format, but maybe it is worth a shot.

We went last year with the family and it was a great time, kids really enjoyed themselves and had fun meeting the players on the field and running all around on the field.
Can't wait for this year's "game".

We will get more than last year but less than 5K most likely. Better it’s on a Saturday. I’ll obviously be there . I love those hot dogs

Pretty sure all board members are going to find you with complimentary dome dogs now.

Never been before, will try my best to make it this year. Would like to get my brother and nephew to come since it would be a great introduction for the little guy, but thats the start of Spring Break week so they are outta here.

Yes. It's on the posted schedule. March 13th.

Gotcha. Oh wait, I just saw the Doc’s reply. I was thinking a Wednesday was an odd day to have it! April I might be able to make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom