Fitting Punishment(s) For Roger Springfield | Syracusefan.com

Fitting Punishment(s) For Roger Springfield

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Let's pretend we are in an "uncivilized" society, what would be a fitting punishment for the crimes he is allegedly charged with?

Put him in a circle of death with the FB team. Let the FB team have full pads on. Tackling practice for an hour

Just throw him in jail. Thats punishment enough. I feel bad for his son and the backlash that he probably will be getting over this.

I worked with Roger for about 2 years back in 1988-1990. He was always a strange guy and had a different personality. I was alone with this guy a lot. Creeps me out now thinking about it.

Just throw him in jail. Thats punishment enough. I feel bad for his son and the backlash that he probably will be getting over this.

I worked with Roger for about 2 years back in 1988-1990. He was always a strange guy and had a different personality. I was alone with this guy a lot. Creeps me out now thinking about it.

Yeah...agree with you Marsh in regards to family. I feel bad for the families (not just the victims, feel bad for them too) of people who do this. In some cases they have no clue of what is going on then all of sudden their family member is arrested. Spouses and especially the kids then have to pay for the sins of the family member by those ignorant poeople who will ridicule them for what the person did. If the family members knew what was going on is one thing, but of they didn't and this is just a shock to them, then I feel bad for them. As always the victims I feel sorry for as well...

cut his pecker off.

Hey, you said uncivilized punishment...

Hopefully you never blacked-out while consuming cheap beer with him.

Simple.. put him in a straight jacket and break his legs so he can't run off...and stick him in an insane asylum...

Seriously, could you imagine thinking your normal and being stuck with a bunch of crazies? It would drive me nuts..

cut his pecker off.

Hey, you said uncivilized punishment...

Meh, he will lose interest in sex. Cut his hands off, not being able to take matters into your own hands is much worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom