Five games Left | Syracusefan.com

Five games Left

Cuse Action

2nd String
in the regular season, and we could easily lose three of them the way we are playing, especially how pathetic the offense is now.

3? Try all 5. We just lost to a 6-19 team at home. 3 days after needing a miracle steal and layup to beat an nit team at home. There's no gimmes left.

3? Try all 5. We just lost to a 6-19 team at home. 3 days after needing a miracle steal and layup to beat an nit team at home. There's no gimmes left.
Sad but true. I will honestly be surprised if we win 3 of these last 5.

Knowing this season...we will probably crush duke and lose to gtech

CorduroyG said:

We are 25-1. I think it's more of a stretch to believe we'll lose the next 5 than to believe we will win the next 5. Prisoner of the moment.

One game at time. Get better. Get ready for the tourney. (Different season, same script after a loss in Feb.)

We are 25-1. I think it's more of a stretch to believe we'll lose the next 5 than to believe we will win the next 5. Prisoner of the moment.

One game at time. Get better. Get ready for the tourney. (Different season, same script after a loss in Feb.)
We are not playing well, and it's clear that CJ Fair is struggling. I don't think he can carry a team. he'd be a great second option, but I'm not so sure he can be the main guy. Cooney is too one dimensional, and teams are playing him very tight, so who can score on a consistent basis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom