Flights Syracuse to Atlanta | Syracusefan.com

Flights Syracuse to Atlanta

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Looking at flights now there are close to 500 round trip. Anyone finds better deals anywhere let me know. Here or pm. ( going football vs Ga Tech )

Last edited:
Doesn’t that weekend butt up against thanksgiving week travel? That could explain the costliness.

Doesn’t that weekend butt up against thanksgiving week travel? That could explain the costliness.
I think so , but I checked a couple weeks earlier and the fares seemed comparable.

Looking at flights now there are close to 500 round trip. Anyone finds better deals anywhere let me know. Here or pm. ( going football vs Ga Tech )
You should wait.

Southwest hasn't released flights through Thanksgiving yet.

Regardless you need to be flexible too. If your wife is coming that opens up different city options. Savannah? Asheville?

Another option, drive:

Find a travel buddy.

Stay in Charlotte or Greenville for two nights. On gameday drive in and out for the game.

You should wait.

Southwest hasn't released flights through Thanksgiving yet.

Regardless you need to be flexible too. If your wife is coming that opens up different city options. Savannah? Asheville?

Another option, drive:

Find a travel buddy.

Stay in Charlotte or Greenville for two nights. On gameday drive in and out for the game.

Daughter is going with me. Have considered those, really want to see some of Atlanta .

Checked Southwest in Sept and it’s good , that may be my option (276.00)

Last edited:
We have a wedding in May in Atlanta and we continue to check flights. They have been near or over $500.

We have a wedding in May in Atlanta and we continue to check flights. They have been near or over $500.
It’s nuts. , We just went RT from Syr to Cancun for less.

Update, Found Thursday-Monday for 356.00. It gets under 300 and It’s a go for me. Still a couple months from the Southwest window as well.

Bumping this thread, slightly OT:

For all Boston-based fans:

American Airlines is now offering a direct flight for us up north [right after work!] every day from Logan. This is exciting personally because I cannot STAND JetBlue, which used to be the only option for direct flights to SYR.

Just a heads-up for anyone looking to fly from New England to home games this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom