Flood gave an interview on the radio this morning... | Syracusefan.com

Flood gave an interview on the radio this morning...

CuseLegacy

he stated that all the coaching staff was being evaluated. He also stated that for FB players Rutgers has become a DESTINATION. I almost spit my coffee all over the windshield.

he stated that all the coaching staff was being evaluated. He also stated that for FB players Rutgers has become a DESTINATION. I almost spit my coffee all over the windshield.
He is going to lose half his staff...he is not a respected coach. Will be interesting if he brings Bradley in as his DC. Probably the only school in the country that might hire him.

He is going to lose half his staff...he is not a respected coach. Will be interesting if he brings Bradley in as his DC. Probably the only school in the country that might hire him.

If they hire bradley, can i be in charge of making the signs for our game vs. RU next year? Ahhh the possibilities.

"A one-way ticket to Palookaville" - M. Brando

If he said that Rutgers has become a destination for New Jersey high school football players I'd have to agree with him. We have been boxed out of the Garden State since P left. Doug needs to step up his game in Snookiland beginning yesterday.

That funny-One of their recruits said he was staying as long as Fleck was. Surprise!

You have to figure there are all sorts of rivalry's on a coaching staff and that they all are not on great terms with each other. You also have to figure that a coach who was demoted won't want to feel threatened by anyone else on the staff who may be in line to take the gig if the head coach falters. It will be interesting to see who stays and who is let go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom