Florida st. And V-tech game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida st. And V-tech game

The "true" freshman from Purdue may be the best in the country...would love to have a recruiting class where we could say this about our true freshman

Yeah, he’s electric! I was watching that Purdue-Northwestern game. From Trinity H.S. in Louisville.

Well the refs took away 7 points from FSU.

And FSU special teams just gave away seven via a terrible punt unit.

New coach bringing a new discipline isn’t easy for some of the quick-twitch athletes recruited for a different coaching staff.

VT looks really good. I know it’s Taggert’s first year but I expected a closer game than what I’ve seen so far.

BTW, no one has said it yet, but what’s the story with FSU uniforms? Doesn’t really “look” like FSU... same arguments made against our unis could be made here.

Oh, and VT looks really tough, especially on D. Yikes.

VT looks really good. I know it’s Taggert’s first year but I expected a closer game than what I’ve seen so far.

It will be a close game...

FSU's skill players look good, but their OL still looks like a major weak point. Hopefully we can dial up some major pressures against them.

I'm sensing that the Florida State fans are unhappy about the Virginia Tech injuries.

#43, I mean come on.

FSU will move the ball plenty against most teams. This is a good defense in VT but I’m really liking Francois and their athletes.

43 takes a dive... running the Shafer playbook.

Think VA Tech learned from its 2016 loss to Syracuse how to slow down speed. That was unsportmanslike and I wouldn’t be shocked to see it called this year.

Last edited:

They should have 13 points. Refs missed a TD and a missed FG.

This FSU team has serious flaws on both sides of the ball, and a team clearly still learning their system. They also have obvious talent all over the field. This game is going to come down to whether FSU is as limited in their execution as they have been tonight, and whether we can execute to the degree that we did in the first half on Friday. If both of those happen, I think we win close. This FSU team looks ripe for the picking on a trick play.

FSU’s OL is bad. They were horrible last year and don’t look better.

Skill positions? Different story.

So far I’m seeing Bud Foster pretty much know Taggerts play calls. Vt is hitting the spots even before st is getting there. Offensively they are running all over st. This is defiantly a winnable game for us depending on the defense. No doubt we can score on these guys but can we know there offense as well as foster. Go cuse

It sure is winnable for us, Taggert is in over his head. Vt is just better and we have a legit shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom