Florida State Crowd Predictions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State Crowd Predictions

Many posters undervaluing the benefit of the pregame downtown rally in armory. That’ll draw a few thousand extra casuals EASILY

Groundhog Day...

Never understood these debates. Crowd Will be decent depends on how many FSU brings. Always be loud though regardless

I just wish FSU would bring their band. I don't think they have yet. Should be plenty of room.

High 30s. Just looked at the ticketmaster map and there could be a lot of silver in the upper decks.

34-36K - that's butts in seats. Noon is going to kill this crowd. Freshman will be there but students haaaate nooners especially when it will be nice outside still (don't get many great weekends)

Does any one know specific details about the block party? it goes from 4-10? What times do the bands start playing that are performing? And will there be food there to buy or anything?

Not sure on the specific schedule as it pertains to the bands. I'm sure there will be a couple of food vendors, along with the many restaurants in Armory Square.

hopefully a bunch sold last night with the offer that was in the thanks for coming to the game email from the wagner game with offer for fsu game discount

The ticketmaster map is depressing.

Hopefully it's not so dark blue (in the entire upper deck) by mid to late week.

Looks like FSU didn't sell all that many. Section 110 is full, but nothing around there. Maybe overflow in 315, but those 2 sections are disjointed. Can't imagine they'd sell them in that order.

late walkup should be better for this game though noon start hurts

The ticketmaster map is depressing.

Hopefully it's not so dark blue (in the entire upper deck) by mid to late week.

Looks like FSU didn't sell all that many. Section 110 is full, but nothing around there. Maybe overflow in 315, but those 2 sections are disjointed. Can't imagine they'd sell them in that order.

Lower bowl is full, so at least we've gotten that straight. I bet this week will be busy with SU dumping these around town.

This should be a game that any true Syracuse Football Fan should want to see up close and personal. There is so much that you can't see on television that you see when you are there live. Also for all the fair weather fans that complain about recruiting, lots of silver is not a good look on the television. Pack the Loud House and make Florida State uncomfortable. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!